Sweet moments♥️

Celebration of reaching 1k 🌟
A long chapter ahead 😽
Enjoy 🥂

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●■■

In the Vihokratana house.

Chimon sat down on the sofa. He was feeling too weak, his health condition was not going well for several days. In the morning when he woke up and came downstairs, he found out that no one was there. So he asked their staff and then he got to know that Angel was missing so New and Tay went to search for her. He sat there for about one hour but still no one came. After sometime he fell asleep on the sofa.

Angel quickly entered the house. After all of this drama, she was too hurt, her eyes were filled with tears. She doesn't want to meet anyone and talk to anyone right now. She just want to go to her room and then cry her heart out in peace.
She started walking towards her room, she was in the middle of the stairs when she heard someone called her from behind. She turned back and saw that It's Chimon.

Chimon : "An, you came back? Where were you??"

Angel : "Phi, I will talk to you later not now please"

Angel kept walking.

Chimon : "But..An.."

When Chimon tried to stand up from the sofa and walk towards Angel he feels dizzy and in the next moment he collapsed on the floor.

Angel heard a sound of something falling down so she turned back again and saw that Chimon was lying on the floor.

Angel : "P'Chim!!!"

When Angel tried to walk towards him, in a hurry her legs slipped and she rolled down from the stairs and then fell on the ground.
Her head started bleeding.

Some of the staff came there and were shocked to see them in that condition..they quickly called an Ambulance.

At that time New also entered the house. His eyes widened upon seeing Chimon and Angel's condition.

The Ambulance came and they get in the ambulance.

New holds Angel's hands..

New : "An, keep your eyes open!! Don't close it..baby"

Angel tries to look at New but her vision was blur because of dizziness.
New rubbed his palms in Angel's face trying to keep her awake.

New : "An, please listen to me. don't close your eyes. All of this is my fault. Just because of me you are suffering this much..baby. I promise after this I'll always listen to you. I'll never bother you again. Just don't leave me yet, An. I can't even think about a life without you. I'll do whatever you will tell me to do just do-n't leave..me-e.."

New broke down infront of Angel. She look at him with her blurry vision. New was continuously crying. He literally freeze for a moment when he noticed that Angel has closed her eyes.

New : "An-n? Baby open your eyes. Look you told me to not to touch you but I am touching you.."

New holds Angel's hands more tightly..

New : "You told me to not to say love you but I am saying it I LOVE YOU AN..I LOVES MY DA-UG-HTER MY BA-BY VER-Y MUCH...I...LO..VE.."

Tears rolled down from New's eyes, soaking his shirt.

New : "Look..even I am kissing you"

New kissed Angel on her forehead and started crying more.

New : "Baby you can't just leave me. Please open your eyes, You have to fight with me right?? I can tol..erate your harsh words but now I can't bear with the pain of your si-lence Say somet-hing..Tell me you...hat..es me"