Fear 😨

In the hospital room..

Angel : "Are you for real,Papa?"

Tay : "What?"

Angel : "Why did you behaved like that with him?"

Tay : "I just told him the actual truth"

Angel : "I think something wrong gotten into you, Papa."

Tay : "What do you mean, An?"

Angel : "Papa you are always been the one who has always supported him.. who has always comforted him. You've always told me that you don't want to see tears in his eyes. But today you are the one who made him cry?"

Tay just looked at Angel with a blank face..

Angel : "You always took care of him and he did the same for you too. Two of you are everyone's Ideal couple. He never let you down. He always thought about you before any other person. And how could you say that he was taking advantage of your love?? And about the Abortion thing. It was his body, he was the one who were gonna carry the baby.. so it was his decision to keep it or abort it. I know that he made a mistake by not telling you about it. But Didn't you noticed the happiness in his eyes when P'Chim told him about the pregnancy? He got so excited and happy ..but then.."

Chimon : "Then you told Dada that he will recommend me to abort the baby. I really don't know what had happened with you that you are behaving like this with Dada. I've never seen you shouting out at him before"

Perth : "You know right how much he regretted his decision about abortion..
Abortion ..Abortion!! Why does you all drag this matter into everything?? Just leave it. Every single person makes mistakes but we should forgive them.nCan't you see he has already suffered enough"

Chimon : "Yeah, Staying away from his own beloved daughter for 8 years. Even he tolerate all the hatred from his daughter, then now his husband is accusing him for everything. How could anyone tolerate all of this at once?"

Tay listened to them carefully and he was going to say something..

Tay : "But..I am not...actually..."

Angel : "We don't need any explanation or anything.. we want you to apologise to him"

Tay : "Why?"

Angel : "Papa, don't be a kid! And.. by the way how dare you to tell him that he is our bad luck.."

Tay : "But actually.. your acci-dent.."

Angel : "When the incident  happened with me, he was not physically there. So stop accusing him and can't you see how much hurt he was by your words? I know you know him better than us but then why today you are behaving like this?? I've never thought that I have to give advice to Tay Vihokratana about his Hin"

Tay just looks at them with an unreadable expression..

Chimon : "So Papa, when are you going to apologise to him?"

Tay didn't said anything..

Angel looked at him angrily..

Angel : "Such...A STUBBORN KID!!!"

Angel yelled at Tay and just then a Nurse came there..

Nurse : "Who is making the patient this much Excited?"

Nurse gave medicines to Angel and she took it..

Nurse : "Are you Okay? Tell me who is bugging you??"

Angel points towards Tay..

Tay : "Me? But I didn't do anything"

Nurse : "So you are the one.. who is bugging her. HOW DARE YOU BUGGING A PATIENT IN THE HOSPITAL. YOU ARE AN ADULT, HOW CAN YOU BEHAVE LIKE A KID"