I am here for you💖

Nanon : "DON'T TOUCH ME!! LEAVE!!"

Nanon kept crying. Out of nowhere Ohm also started crying seeing his love's tears.

Ohm cupped Nanon's face with both his hands and pulled him into a kiss. Ohm's lips started sucking Nanon's lips, at first Nanon was resisting but then he gave in..both of them were still crying.

Ohm : "It's me, love. your Ohm"

Nanon : "Ohm..? Ohm!! Please save me.. please protect me from them"

Nanon again hugged Ohm tightly and started sobbing.

After few minutes, Nanon finally calmed down. He pulled out from the hug and looked up at Ohm. Ohm was also looking at him with a concerned expression.

Nanon : "Let's go. We are getting late"

Ohm : "What happened to you Non? Please tell me."

Nanon : "Not now I'll tell you later ko"

Ohm : "When Non? when?? Is it still not the right time?"

Nanon : "But.. Ohm.. I..."

Ohm : "Don't you trust me, Non? Don't you love me? Am I not important in your life?"

Nanon : "No it's not like that! you are really important in my life and I love you"

Ohm : "And I love you too, you are the most important person in my life.. and I can't see.. you like this.. ple-ase"

Tears started rolling down from his eyes. Ohm broke down infront of Nanon.

Nanon : "Why are you crying, Ohm?"

Ohm : "You are asking me why? I can't see you being this miserable that's why..."

Nanon quickly hugged Ohm.

Ohm : "I don't want to lose you. I want to see you smile. I love your dimples and.. I want to protect you and your happiness from every bad things"

Nanon : "I am sorry Ohm.."

Ohm : "love, can you please tell me what had happened to you two years ago?"

Nanon took a deep breath and then nodded.

Nanon : "Two years ago when I was in the last year of my school, my life was going simply and beautifully. Me and An was in the same school and P'perth or Papa would always drop her in the school but I told them that I wanted to go to school by my own. So I always went to school on my bicycle..
Just then one day I was returning home. I saw that three boys were standing on side of the pole of a house. Two of them were same age as mine but third one was older than us. Then I noticed that they were taking drugs. So I became shocked and after several minutes, I saw that one policeman was passing by. I stopped him and told him everything. Then he went close to those boys and take them to Police station and called their Parents. After one week of this Incident, one day I went to one of my friend's house who's name was Lee. Lee and Me was doing our group project, it was getting late.. so I took my bicycle and started going back to my way home. Just then in the middle of the road suddenly someone kicked my bicycle off and I fell down on the floor. I turned towards them and saw that it was those same boys. I tried to run away from there but they grabbed my hand and then they dragged me into a abandoned building. Then they started beating me.. after sometime two of them left but the older one stayed there. That boy stare at me with some kind of weird look.. then.. I.. told him to leave me and.. he told me that he.. will let me go me in one condition..then he.. told.. me..to..."

Nanon started sobbing,Ohm rubbed his back.

Nanon : "He told me to.. have s*x with him. I told him that I don't want to.. but then he forcefully unbuttoned my shirt.. and started kissing me. I was screaming and begging but he didn't listen to me.. then I-I tried ..to"