Hurts 😣

Angst ahead 😼
.
.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

At the Airport..

Tay and New arrived at the Airport, they asked the staff if the flight is taken over or not. The staff informed them that the flight is not taken over yet.
Tay and New started finding them crazily.

Tay : "New..you go to the left side and I'll go towards the right area"

New nodded and again started searching them. They have to stop Angel from going with Caelin at any cost cause New knows it very well that if An stay go her, her daughter will never come back to him. His heart ached at that thought. The people around him look at him with confused eyes. But he doesn't care about anything else at that moment...he just want his daughter. Then a familiar body appeared infront of him, he followed the person and then grabbed her hand and stopped her.

New : "Mom, where's An?"

Caelin : "What are doing here??"

New : "Just answer my question"

Caelin : "I don't know.."

New : "Stop playing your dirty games...you know very well that Tay, me and others can't live without Angel."

Caelin : "Do you think I care?"

New : "What do you want? Why are you doing all of this? Just stop it... it's enough"

Caelin : "If you want me to stop all this drama then leave my son forever...go away from his life and also bring your children with you..don't ever cross path with my son again"

New : "Tay is my husband. How could you expect me to leave him?"

Caelin : "Then your daughter is coming with me and why are you so tensed I loves her..I'll took care of her"

New : "You don't love her, you are just using her since the beginning."

Caelin smirked at New.

New : "At that time when I got pregnant, you are the first one whom I shared the news with. When I told you that I want an abortion cause we had internships and the baby was not planned. You literally supported me about my decision. You were the one who made me believe that Tay doesn't want another baby at that time, he wants to settle his career..you told me that you know Tay better than me. And I was so stupid that I believed you. I made a mistake by not telling Tay about my pregnancy as you told me to not to tell him. You are the one who handed me those abortion pills. And when Tay found out about it..you pretended like you didn't knew about all along."

Caelin : "When I get to know that you want to abort the baby...I became so happy cause it was a great chance for me. Tay loves kids...and when it's his own baby he becomes very possessive. I thought after your abortion when Tay would get to know about it...he will leave you forever. But my plan didn't worked cause the baby survived. And then I thought about making your daughter hate you and she was so stupid just like you...that she believed everything. I made her believe that you hates her..and now look She is coming with me leaving you behind. Just like you snatched away my son from me...I'm doing the same"

New slapped Caelin.

New : "Shut up..I just can't tolerate your nonsense anymore.."

Caelin : "How dare you!!! Just go and die bitch. I fucking hate all of you. Just get lost from my and Tawan's life. And about your dear Angel..I fucking hate her. She is just a toy to hurt you..I wanted you to feel the pain..I felt"

"What?"

Someone from behind exclaimed. New and Caelin turned and saw its Tay and Angel. They were looking at them with a shocking expression.