Do you like it? 👀

My dramatic heart wants some typical fights between mother-in-law and wife🤭

Are you diabetic??

--Cuz Ohmnanon are sweet as hell and you might need them
in your life 🤭

So enjoy 🥂

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

After school when Angel returned back. New was already waiting for her.

New : "How was your exam?"

Angel didn't responded. She just walk away from there.

New : "Oh! Was your exam really tough?? I think you are gonna fail."

Angel stopped walking and turned towards New.

Angel : "My exam went really good and who told you that I am going to fail?? I am always been the TOPPER OF MY SCHOOL!!"

This little trick of him made her tight lipped daughter speak and this makes him smile more.

New : "That's so good to hear...and atlast you answered me.."

Angel just shook her head and went inside her room.

New : "Take a shower before coming downstairs to eat. I'll go heat up the food"

When he started walking towards the kitchen, he heard someone's footsteps and he can feel someone's presence behind him. When New turned backwards, he realised that...
it's Caelin Vihokratana, Tay's mother. She was looking at him with a disgusted look.

New : "You? I mean mom, how are you?? When did you came??"

Caelin : "First of all stop calling me mom. And I don't think I need your permission to come to my son's house."

She and her bitter taunts both are still same like before. New just let out a deep breath to calm himself down.

New : "Should I call Tay? Or you can go upstairs Perth-Chimon and Angel are there."

Caelin : "I'll call my son by my own. And no need to call your children..cause I didn't came here to meet them"

New : "You are still the same hypocrite person, mom.

Caelin : "you..."

When Caelin noticed Angel coming downstairs, she stopped in the middle of whatever she was going to say. She then quickly made a pretence of falling down on the floor. Then she started whining in pain.

Caelin : "AWW...My back!! You!!  Why did you pushed me?? How can you push a old woman like this...you are truly heartless!!"

New again let out a deep breath. This mother chameleon is just changing her colour, New had seen it all before.

Then Angel entered in the scene..

Angel : "What happened to you granny? And when did you came here?"

Caelin : "I came here cause I was missing all of you. But I guess your dada is not happy with me being here, that's why he pushed me like this"

Angel glared at New.

Angel : "You are insane!! You know you.."

New tried to make Angel understand that he didn't pushed her.

New : "An, I didn't..pushed.."

Caelin : "Are you implying to say that I am lying?"

Caelin smirked at New...and as usual Angel was oblivious to all of this.