Messed up 😶‍🌫️

To be continued...

Jane walked towards them and take a seat beside Tay.

Jane : "I am just suggest you that if you don't want New to be near you then you can just divorce him, it's the best solution"

Everyone looked at him with shocked expressions.

Jane : "And look at New, he is getting old. He doesn't look that handsome anymore and your kids are adult now, so divorce is the best solution"

Nanon : "But aunt Jane we need our Dada for everything cause we can't do a single work without him"

Jane looks at Nanon with an angry expression and then Angel went towards Jane.

Angel : "OMG!! Aunt Jane, what's on your face?"

Jane : "What? What's on my face?"

Jane reacted quickly and started wiping her whole face frequently.

Angel : "It's.. it's wrinkles!! You are getting old, so now you should find a right guy for you and get married instead of advising divorce to a happily married couple"

Jane glared at Angel.

Jane was going to say something when Off and Gun entered the dining room, They had also spent the previous night in the Vihokratana house.

Off : "I'm sorry, Tay. I told her stay at home but she didn't listened to me"

Tay : "No.. it's okay"

Jane : "Tay is in trouble so I am here to help him and I'm just giving him an advice. So what do you think about the divorce, Tay?"

Tay moved his gaze towards New and both their eyes met. New was looking at him with an unreadable expression. Then he turned towards his kids who were literally glaring at him furiously. Tay gulped.

Tay : "Umm.. I will think about that but for now let's just eat"

Jane nods.

After breakfast, all of them chitchats about some stuffs and then the other families started leaving. First Jongcheveevat family left except from Ohm.

Then it was Jumpol family's turn to bid good bye to them but Jane doesn't wanted to leave so she acted like her left ankle was sprained.

Jane : "Ahh!! My leg is paining!! P'Off and P'Gun you two can go home. I'll go home tomorrow, I can't just walk with this pain"

Everyone knows that she was lying but they can't do anything about it cause Jane never listened to them.

Angel : "That's great you can live here for today aunt Jane, but I am sorry you have to stay here alone"

Jane : "Alone? But why?"

Angel : "Cause we are going out today for a family hang out and we will be really busy the whole day. First we will go to shopping and then we would have lunch at our favourite restaurant, and after that we will go to the amusement park, later we'll went to watch movies and then we will have dinner at one of Jongcheveevat's restaurants. But it's so sad that you can't go with us, afterall you have sprained your leg"