Chapter 7

(Tyler)

My breath hitches "please just- I-"I whimper as I grind my hips on him, not being able to finish my sentence when he smashes his lips against mine. I moan at the feeling. The kiss is everything but sweet and gentle as I move my lips against his in a lust-filled kiss. I wrap my hands around his neck, his hand on the back of my neck pulling forward to stroke my jaw while he tilts his head and deepens the kiss even more. I moan at the pressure against my lips and gasp when his other hand grips my hip tighter and moves my hips against him.

He uses this time to slip his tongue in my mouth, I moan at the feeling, and he roams through my mouth, and I let him. I help grind my hips down on him, moaning into his mouth. He pulls away for air "F-fuck Tyler" He moans. His hands move to my waist as he turns and pins me down to the mattress, getting in between my legs and connecting our lips again. My hands travel to his hair, but he quickly grabs them and pins them to the mattress above my head, making me absolutely at mercy to him.

I buck my hips up against him, craving contact. He grins against my lips and grinds down, making me moan loudly. "Already moaning so loud and I haven't even done anything... yet." He mutters and connects his lips to my neck whilst still grinding down onto me. He leaves wet kisses and I crane my neck to give him more access. "Please~ A-Alex" I don't know what exactly I'm begging for, but I feel him smirking against my neck as he sucks a hickey and I let out yet another loud moan.

"yeah? Do you even know what you're begging for? Hm?" I groan when he bites down on my neck "what do you want baby?" He whispers in my ear.

"Please~ Alex. Please just do something" I pant. He smirks "does it hurt baby?" I nod, "Yeah?" He travels his hand down my chest and to the bulge in my sweats, pressing down "there?" He asks but before I can answer he pinches my nipple and I let out a moan "or there?" I whine and he chuckles lowly. "Or..." He traces his finger on the side of my throat on the hickey and presses down. "There, maybe?" A loud whine escapes my throat. "Please! Alex please". He chuckles lowly. "Yeah? You want me to fuck you baby?" I nod feverously "Yeah? You want to feel my dick deep inside of you while you scream my name?" I gasp when he starts palming my dick "P-please~ Alex" I beg.

I wake up in a cold sweat. What. The. Actual. Fuck. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I know I didn't just have a sex dream about Alex, nope. That did not happen.

I sit up and groan at my hard-on. Maybe that did happen, but it felt so real! Considering what happened yesterday being at the beginning of that god-awful dream. I sigh as I remember what really happened.

- - - - - - -

"Are you willing to break the rules..." He moves closer so our lips are barely touching "...Just this once?" Alex whispers against my lips, so close. So close, it would only take minimal effort to finally connect our lips. I nod and look at him in his eyes, waiting for him to kiss me. And right before he does the door bursts open, and he pushes me off him quickly.

We look startled at the door where his father is currently standing, looking at us. "What is happening here?" He asks as if already knowing the sinful things his son and I were up to just seconds ago. "Nothing, dad. Actually, Tyler here was just leaving" Alex rushes out. I turn to look at him and can't help but notice the eyes of a scared boy hiding behind those big brave ones.

"ok then, I suggest you do leave" His dad mutters to me before turning around and exiting the room. Alex turns to look at me and tries to form a smile "Shall I lead you out?" I simply nod and stand up, all the tension from before having exited the room as soon as his dad joined.

- - - - - - -

I wonder why Alex seemed so scared and tense around his father, and why he ushered me out faster than a man who is cheating and finds out his wife's home. I sigh, for fuck's sake.

There is no way I'm remotely interested in him, yesterday was just a spur of the moment thing, and that's fine! We are just friends and I'm helping him join us. Nothing more, nothing less.

I grab my phone and look at the time, it's only six. So, I have a few hours before school starts, Time to go back to sleep.

-

"Yo, what's up my dude?" Felix greets me before joining me in a bro-hug. "hi" I mutter back, I didn't get much sleep after that dream, leaving me tired and confused.

"What the hell was that yesterday man? We heard you moan and suddenly Alex kicks us out?" Jason asks as he joins Felix and me on the grass. I turn red at the memory and look away. "Nothing. It was just getting late and time for you guys to leave" Liam looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "Oh yeah? Then why didn't you leave with us?"

"Hey!" We get interrupted by Alex, who is jogging down the grass towards us. "Hello" I mutter back. He looks at me with a sorry look and motions me over. I roll my eyes and get up to join him, "Let's talk for a second, yeah?" He asks. I nod and pull him away from the group. "What about?"

"Last night" He looks pretty stern, and I gulp my anxiety away. "W-what about last night?" I try to act innocent like it didn't mean anything to me. "Come on Tyler don't be such a brat. You know damn well what I'm talking about" He looks annoyed at me.

"I didn't say I didn't know. I just asked, what about it?" I clarify. He sighs and runs his hands through his hair, looking annoyed and like he's trying to get a clingy girl to back off. Enough is enough. "Fine, you know what about last night? It was a spur-of-the-moment thing; it didn't mean anything, and we should just continue our agreement" I rush out.

After a few moments of silence, I dare to look up at him to meet a look of, what almost seems like... Disappointment? No, that can't be it. I must be imagining things. He choughs a little "okay. If that's what you want" He answers. His entire demeanor changes and suddenly he's his asshole self again, almost like it's a mask he puts on when he feels too much. He wraps an arm around me and kisses me on the cheek, "What the hell are you doing" I grit through my teeth. He simply shrugs and looks at me tauntingly "Show must go on, right?"

Short chapter I know! But imma ad some an's at the ending from now on!!

Bro Tyler is such an asshole I wonder whyyyyy 😊😊 (guess you'll have to wait to find out 😉) Alsooo- lmk what you guys think of the story?