Chapter 11

After sitting in my room for an hour counting the number of swirls on the ceiling someone knocks at my bedroom door. I pray it's not Logan.
"Yeah" I croak to the door. The door swings open to reveal my dad. I was kinda hoping it was Logan apologising. Ha in my dreams... Or nightmares because I can't imagine me and Logan ever getting along.
"Oh hi" I say sitting up on my bed.
"You sound cheery. Who'd you think I was? A mass murderer hehe"
He's not wrong.
"So what did you come in for?"
"I just came in to say that Logan and Christina are about to go swimming or something and wanted to see if you wanted to join?"
"Do I have to?"
Shit. Why did I just say that? now he's probably going to send me back to the orphanage or-
"It's your own choice that's why I came up here"
"Huh?"
"I said do whatever you want"
Omg that means I can stay. Oh shit I can't leave Christina with the dickhead.
I decide to get changed into my push-up bikini and wear some black leggings, a white top an a leather jacket. I pack my bag and head downstairs. The others are waiting at the door for me.
Christina opens the door and I tell the others that we're leaving.

As soon as Christina steps outside Logan puts his arm in front of my face to stop me from leaving.
"I can't believe you decided to come. Is it because of your sis? Aw. You'd do anything for her wouldn't you."
He stares at me for a couple of seconds. I decide to stare at the floor but he lifts my chin up to stare at him again.
"Its polite to look at people when they're talking to you."
Oh my god just fucking say something Alana. Nothing. You're not going to say anything.
"Alana.. Logan?" Christina shouts from outside
Thank the fucking lord!
"Just coming!" I shout and push past Logan's arm quick enough for him to realise.

When we get to the pool I grab my sisters hand and drag her to the other side of the changing cubicles. I tell her about what happened this morning and what happened before we left the house. I start to cry and she wipes my tears away.
"I can't go into the pool either because of my scars. What if people see? I can't do it Christina I'm not brave like you" I say through sobs.

"Just calm down and you'll be fine just try not to have a panic attack. No one will see your scars. You just think they will coz you know that they are there."

I hope she's right.

I go into a cubicle and take off my clothes. I tie my hair into a messy bun, sort out my makeup and try and cover up my scars with a lot of foundation before walking towards the pool.

I spot Logan by ignore him and move straight to Christina. I glance toward Logan and he's staring at me. Wtf. I start to walk more quickly toward Christina when I slip over and fall on my back. For fuck sake. Ow my head.

Suddenly my vision goes blurry. Someone runs towards me but I can't make out who they are. I lay my head on the ground and can't move. Then everything goes black.