Chapter 5

Me and Christina sit in the back of the side by side and the silence is killing us. We drive down this small country road with bushes crownding either side.

"So to celebrate us getting 2 kids we r all going to go on a little holiday?" The man says. I still don't know his name...hm. 

"Yay" Me and Christina cheer.

"We will leave in 2 days so you will have time to unpack. You will have to go to school tomorrow though and when we get back." The lady says.

"What are their names?" I whisper to my sister.

"The mum is called Louise and the dad is called Dave." She whispers in response.

"Where are we going on holiday?" I ask

"We are going to stay in this big mansion with another family that is friends/collegues with your dad and the house is in the isle of wight." Mum says

"Coooooool" Me and Christina say in unison.

"Yeah and we are going to have a great time" Dad says.

We finally arrive at this spanish looking villa. It's huge and i can't wait to live here. I'm so happy that not even going back to school tomorrow is going to get me down.

"Woah" I say in awe.

When we get inside the house it's even better. The floors and made from a dark wood and the stairs look really fancy. They have a metal bannister and carpeted cream stairs. Everything looks so glamorous. Somebody pinch me because this can't be real, i'm dreaming i MUST be dreaming right now. 

"Shall we show ou your rooms?" Mum asks

"Yes please" I say

This feels so serial right now. 

She takes me into this big room with a bed that looks big enough to be king size. The wall with my bed leaning against it is burgendy coloured and the other walls are painted cream. There's glass doors facing me when i walk through the door of my room. I open the doors and hey lead to a balcony over the garden. It's so beautiful. It contains a large pond with fish in it and exotic flowers planted everywhere. There is also a pool in the garden.

"We also have a basement if you want to see it. Don't worry it's not like a scary cellar i think you will find it pretty cool" Dad says

"Ok" I respond

I follow him down stairs to the basement and he turns on the light. It looks so cool there are beanbags and changing colour lights. We walk through a door and it just got cooler. There's a cinema room in the basement. There's a projector at the back and stacks full of dvds. There are beanbags again and a sofa. There ar also little lights around the edges of the room and a star LED ceiling.

"This is amazing" I say