Chapter 7

A/N Sorry again for all the spelling mistakes i'm terrible sorry. I will edit them all and my other story when i've finished writing them. <3

It's the day of the holiday and i hold my sisters hand tight in my hand. I can't wait. My heart is beating out of my chest. This is going to be the best week of my life.

We get in the car and drive to the ferrie harbour. We make our way onto the ferrie. The trip is about an hour long and we fill it with getting to know eachother and playing card games. When we get off the boat it's another half an hour til we get to the mansion.

"So like i said we are going to be sharing the mansionwith one of my colleagues so be nice but we are only sharing the ouse e will no do stuff together." Dad says

Me and Christina both nod our heads in agreement. We knock on the door and a man who looks to be in his late 30s answers it. He has a bit of a bead but just stubble. a nice stubble though the ones that are fashionable not the "i havn't shaved" ones. He wears blue jeans and a white shirt and invites us in. The place is beautiful. He shows me and Christina where we are going to be sleeping and what time dinner will be. We unpack all of our stuff and take in the view of the gorgeous room. There's a balcony on our room and we step onto it.

The garden looks amazing. There's a treehouse at the back and a small stream running through.

"Race ya to the garden" I exclaim and me and my sister bolt out the room. We run out of the room door and rush down the stairs.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God" He says in a bit of a laugh.

I turn around to see a guy staring at me.

"Who the fuck invited you?" He asks me in disgust.

"I was about to ask you the same question."

"Really?" He says mockingly.

"Yeah so fuck off."

I grab Christina's hand and rush down the stairs and out to the garden.