Chapter 13

Alana's POV

What the hell just happened?

I feel awake but i can't wake up.

Oh my god what is i'm in a coma.

Ok calm down, Alana, you're probably just unconscious.

I hear the door open and someone walk in. I smell his cologne instantly. How could i forget it. Logan. What the hell's he doing here? Probably trying to kill me in my sleep no doubt.

Logan sits next to me on the bed and cups his hand on my cheek.

What is he doing?

This is weird.

Oh my god just wake up you stupid bitch.

Wake up Alana.

I try to open my eyelids but i can't. It's like they're glued together.

"Oh my god. What have i done? If i had just been nice to her she wouldn't have run away from me and slipped over." He mutters to himself.

Okay? This definitely can't be Logan. He would never touch me like that or talk about me like that. What's going on? Part of me is hoping that this is all a prank and that when i wake up it will have just been a dream. But i also hope its not a dream. Not because i like Logan or anything, i just don't want to be punched or hurt or threatened any more.

Maybe i'm asking for too much?

Actually no Alana you're not. You've been living with his shit for too long. That motherfucker cannot control you any more....once i get out of this coma.

Wait is he crying?

"*blows nose*" Logan continues to cry.

What the fuck? This is some creepy ass shit. I've never wanted to wake up more in my life right now.

My mouth isnt moving. My eyes aren't moving. NOTHING IS MOVING!!!

Logan decides to leave before someone sees him and afterwards Christina walks in crying.

Who's this?

"I'm so sorry Alana. As soon as you told me about Logan i should have told our parents. I should have done something about it but i didn't. I just stood around like a coward." She continues to sob. "I hope you wake up soon and that you're not actually in a coma because that's what the doctors think." She kisses me on the forehead before leaving.

No, Christina, don't leave. Please.

This can't be happening. I don't want to be in a coma. You can control it Alana. Just wake up. You don't want to leave you're parents ever regreting the decision to adopt you. You don't want Christina to be left alone without you to look after her. So just Wake The Fuck Up!

Suddenly i can see a bright light and i feel as if the glue that held my body together has melted.