CHAPTER 21

Eigth time visiting 

"Your Excellency, this is my first time seeing you in person."

"Likewise, Ms. Kamisato Ayaka, I've heard the Yashiro Commission is performing well," Ei said.

"It's all because of the head of the Kamisato Clan, my brother," Ayaka said with a smile. "Oh, I see," Ei replied.

"My sister flatters me much too much," Ayato remarked with a chuckle. "Have you had a good time here, Your Excellency?" he inquired. "Well, I did because of the kitsune," Ei said, "but I hope you two keep this a secret that your archon has visited these lands."

"Certainly, Your Excellency, if there is anything you want, we will get it for you,"

"There is something I want, I heard my familiar has... written a certain novel about her and her archon, who I don't know because I have a twin sister," Ei said. "I see, is there anywhere you'd want to go? We can deliver the novel there and you may read it," Ayato explained.

"I'll read it at your estate, after all, I trust the Kamisatos a lot more than the rest," Ei remarked. Ayaka laughed. "It is our pleasure, Your Excellency; I will purchase the novel and deliver it to you immediately."

"Very well,"

*

"Ah, I heard there's a novel called Pretty Please, Kitsune Guuji here," Ayaka inquired. "Ah, yes, there is," Murata said.

T/N: The murata here is not the pyro archon, it is the npc where you can buy Miko's book.

"How much is it.... and how many are left?" Ayaka inquired. "It's 1500 mora, my Lady, and the remaining novels is 25," Murata answered. "Hmm, I'll try with just one," Ayaka remarked.

"Do you want us to deliver it to your estate, my Lady?" Murata inquired. "Ah, no, I'll take it there," Ayaka said, smiling. "All right, my Lady, just give me a moment and I'll pack it up," Murata responded.

*

"Here you go, my Lady. Thank you for purchasing Yae Miko's novel," Murata said as she bowed. Ayaka just smiled at the lady then left to deliver her archon's novel.

*

As soon as Ayaka came, she had some food with her. She had heard that her archon liked sweets, so she decided to buy some along with her novel. Ei was surprised, but thanked Ayaka anyway, and she sat down, placing her sweets on the table in front of her, and beginning to read.

Ei was taken aback at first by the name....Yae Masako. Miko does not appear to be trying to hide her identity in the novel. "Hmm? Since when did I make "Yay" my signature line? And I have no idea what Butter Crab is," Ei puzzled.

Ayaka laughed. "It's just a fanfiction, Your Excellency. Novels these days are not that entirely true, novels these days are made from someone's imagination, maybe a little bit of reality in it, but people's imaginations are wild, just like Lady Yae Miko, who did excellent work on her novel, and I was informed that there are 25 novels left,"

"25 novels remaining, huh. Hmm, well then, I have to go buy all of it, don't tell them the Yashiro Commission bought all of it, keep it private," Ei remarked. "As you wish, Your Excellency, I will inform my brother, and I will return quickly with your novels," Ayaka remarked as she walked away.

Ei continued reading the novel while chuckling at it. Miko's imagination, she couldn't believe she can write this.... together with her Does she, after all, want what happens in the story to happen? Cooking for her and looking after her. Ei knows she was her familiar, that Miko had taken good care of her.