CHAPTER 11

Fourth time visiting

"Do you want to come to our festival here, Ei?" Miko inquired.

"Festival?"

A/N: i'm sorry i don't know what is the name of the festival when we were with Ayaka, the one with the mask and the time that Ayaka danced.

"We get to wear masks and eat excellent food at the Inazuma Festival," Miko explained. "If you so desire, Your Excellency," she said.

"Hmm, I'm intrigued, when is this festival?" Ei inquired.

"It will be tonight, but we need to, hmm.... change your appearance; we don't want the people of Inazuma to see their archon is celebrating with them, do we?" Miko laughed.

"Let's just put you in some regular clothing, maybe some that appear old, so they don't suspect you or anything," Miko said. "If that is fine to you, Your Excellency," she said.

"That's fine with me, but didn't I tell you to call me Ei?"

"Habits," Miko chuckled. "All right, Ei, let's go find some clothing," Miko said with a smile.

*

Ei sighed. "Miko," she said. "Didn't you say I'd wear regular clothes that looked old?"

Miko nodded.

"Then why on Teyvat am I wearing such a beautiful kimono like yours?" Ei said.

"And why is my braid... removed?"

"Well, we did say we'd change your appearance, didn't we?" Miko grinned. "Look at you, you don't look like our Archon at all! They'll just mistake you for a beautiful, breathtaking lady!"

Well, she is indeed beautiful. Miko thought.

Ei (check @Shockwhite3 on twitter!) :

Miko (check @Shockwhite3 on twitter!):

"I'm not used to.... this type of look," Ei said. "Oh come on, you look breathtakingly beautiful! Even I am blown away by your beauty," Miko said.

"I'll trust you with that, now lead the way," Ei sighed.