CHAPTER 32 (nsfw)

"Ei,"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up, it's morning, you haven't eaten since yesterday," Miko said as she rose to her feet.

"Oh, is it?" Ei murmured. "I suppose I can eat, I can feel my hunger," she chuckled.

"I know you crave sweets," Miko said. "Well, while we're eating breakfast, let's speak about some specific things, like what Zhongli told me," she chuckled.

"All right," she said. "Is there any news regarding Asmoday?" Ei inquired.

"Zhongli and the others took Asmoday to Celestia since it's better for her to go there or she'll drain Teyvat's energy," Miko said.

"I see, and they left me here?"

"They said... it's best for you to be here," Miko said shyly.

The laughed together and headed to the dining room of Kokomi's house. They saw Kokomi eating alone with General Kujou Sara. Sara instantly rose from her seat and knelt before her archon.

"It's great to see you again, Your Excellency," she said. "Please forgive us for leaving you at Enkanomiya,"

"It's alright, General; it's my duty to protect my subordinates," she said. "Rise now, you were eating with the High Priestess of Watatsumi Island, don't ignore her," she giggled.

"Yes," Sara answered as she rose up and sat back down. "I'm sorry, Lady Kokomi," she says.

"It's OK," Kokomi said, chuckling. "After all, it is Her Excellency," she grinned as she rose up and bowed.

"Thank you for looking after me and our deity, Asmoday," Ei remarked as she sat across the long table from her. Miko sat next to her.

"Please bring Her Excellency and Lady Miko their food," Kokomi instructed her servants. "It was no big deal, Your Excellency; it is my responsibility to look for our Archon," she said with a smile. "It was also your familiar, Miko, who took care of you, not me," she said.

"Yes, I will be giving her a gift for it," Ei chuckled. 

*

"I'd want to speak with Miko alone here," Ei said, setting down her utensils and wiping her lips with a tissue.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Kokomi responded as she rose up and walked out of the room with Sara. All of the servants fled the room as well.

It was quiet until Miko spoke.

"Hmm? Are we going to discuss it here?" she inquired.

"So, where would you want to talk?" Ei said, smiling. "Well, I believe this is a good place for that," Miko remarked.

"Alright, are there any questions you'd want to ask? I'm not sure where to begin," Ei remarked.

"What was your contract with Zhongli,"

"Oh," Ei said. "It is a contract about you," she said. "If I haven't fall in love with you, he will be my servant, and if I did, I'll treat him with osmanthus wine with my entire life," she continued.

"So, what happened to the contract?" 

"I'll have to treat him to osmanthus wine for the rest of my life,"

"S-say what now?"

"I lost the contract, therefore I'll have to treat him to osmanthus wine for the rest of my life,"

"S-so that means..."

"I've fallen in love with you, Miko,"

Miko's eyes welled up with tears, and she covered her mouth with her hands in shock. Ei was worried, not sure if this was a good or negative thing.