Arachne (L)

Shy confused spider doing bondage with bossy girl with daddy issues.
What you're in for: bondage, brat x gentle top, gagging

Ragno

The spider hybrid was sleeping in the trees above his web, peacefully waiting for something to get caught in his trap. With one leg on a thread of the web so he would be alerted by the struggle.
He woke up with soft yawn when he heard an angry female voice and felt the web moving. He stretched before walking down the threads with ease and grace. He laid eyes on the angry female and slightly blushed. As he wasn't like the other Arachne, he was much more shy then his more vicious brothers. They would have eaten her without a second thought, but Ragno was lost in thought as he stared at her from a distance.
That was before she grabbed a pocket knife from on her thigh and started to cut at his web. "H-Hey! You stop that!" He hissed with a stutter as he crawled down into her view. "O-or I'm gonna eat you slowly! Make it painful!" She laughed straight to his face causing him to blush with anger. "Oh yeah? You're gonna eat me out? That sounds fun~" He took a step back with shock from her response, his face even more red than before. "N-Not like th-that!"
He noticed she was out of his web so he hurried forward and wrapped her in enough webbing that he could bring her up in the trees. She was yelling for him to let her go and squirming in his tight sticky webbing as they climbed up.

Third

The spider beast tied her up with her arms against her back and her calves tied to her thighs. She squirmed against the restraints with a bit of a blush on her face. Why do I like this? She thought before she gasp at his touch on her stomach. "You better let me go, spider." She growled at him as his clawed hands explored her body. He ignored her threats and got close to her side, taking a small sniff before opening his mandibles and biting her side with sharp teeth. She let out a moan as her body trembled in the webbing. The thread that was holding her in the air was tightly pressing in between her folds. Her panties and the webbing there getting wetter by the second. He pulled away from the bite on her side with a blush on his face when he could smell something else. "D-did you just moan?" She looked away from him with an sexually frustrated look on her red face. "You said you were going to eat me. Just do it!" She squirmed again, accidentally making herself spin slightly. He was now staring at her soaked panties that were under her lifted skirt. His mandibles twitched as he smelled the bitter sweet scent that was coming from her. He tilted his head in a confused manner before she shouted at him. "Just touch me already! God! Have you never seen a human woman?!" He went red in the face, as this was the first time he had trapped a female. He wanted to explore.
A clawed hand slowly reached up, carefully poking the wet spot that was on her underwear. But he got too curious and ripped off her panties. More of the bitter sweet smell hitting his nose, it made his skin shiver with something he has never felt. "Hey! I liked those panties, spider!" He was getting nervous about how loud she was. She was going to get the attention of other humans or worse, other Arachnes. So he reached down and made a gag with his thread before shoving it in her mouth. The action made her moan behind the gag, this only made him more confused.
He went back to the pink wet flesh that was in the middle of her legs. Gently touching the folds and using his fingers to open the strange soft entrance that was there. She was moaning and panting behind the gag, her face a bright red that look surprisingly cute to Ragno. He leaned in and took a deep breath, getting entranced by the smell. He wanted a taste. So he opened his mandibles to the side and took a slow lick through her folds. She squirmed as a response, her moans getting louder behind the gag. It made he want to do it more. He licked up her sweet juices before putting his tongue in where they were dripping from. The girl arched her back and let out muffled moans as she felt his strange tongue explore her pussy walls.
It didn't take her long to cum on his face. She relaxed in the webbing, pretty much going limp as she panted heavily behind the gag. He pulled away, licking up her juices from off his chin and lips. That's when she could feel his hands hold onto her hips and pull her close. There was something big and slimey starting to rub against her pussy. She perked up again and tried to look behind her. He was behind her with his slimey appendage pushed against her. It was coming out of a slit right before his human half started. She had never seen anything like it. But she had never been with a monster before. "R-ready, human?" She glanced down at his member one last time before eagerly nodding her head.
He slowly pushed all of it into her, roughly pressing into her cervix. "O-oh my..." He squeezed his eyes shut and his body trembled at the tightness. She was already letting out more muffled moans against the gag. He started off slow, both of them moaning. The shy spider letting out soft moans and whines as she squeezed his cock with her walls. She found his moans cute but she couldn't focus on that once he started picking up the pace. Pounding into her cervix at an uneven pace. It seemed like he didn't know what he was doing all the way but his size made up for his uneven rhythm. His spider legs slightly trembling under him from the pleasure. But she was a mess, moaning so much there was drool dripping down her chin and her eyes rolled down in her head. She had tears flowing down her cheeks just from the pleasure.
He came quickly just from her tight wet walls grip on him. He shoved it in as much as possible, filling her womb so much that it made a bump on her stomach. The rest of it poured out of her, leaking on her thighs and onto the tree branch under her.
The spider cut her bounds before wrapping her in a much more comfortable position in a cocoon. He held her close with his arms and his front two legs, making sure she couldn't escape his hold. "M-my name is Ragno. And a-after this...I d-don't think I can l-let you leave..." But his soft words fell upon deaf ears as the human in his arms was asleep in the cocoon. He had a soft smile on his face before he gave her a forehead kiss and held her closer. "M-my trapped butterfly. Y-you're staying in my web..."

~~~~~~~~~
1,222 words
If you have requests, leave them in the comments <3