Angel (L)

What you're in for: more so wholesome/fluff, male virgin x fem dom
Nevon

Your pov~
I was walking in the forest on my regular hiking path. With the hot summer sun beating down on me and the sweet smell of nature around. I could hear nature's calls from all sides, little birds chirping as they flew over and the gentle wind that blew pass. It was quite calming. My hiking trips were definitely needed after dealing with so much stressful situations. Like my stupid job, and my nosy neighbor telling the landlord I was being "too loud" even though it the upstairs neighbors. But I'm not thinking of that right now. It's just me and nature right now.
My thoughts were interrupted by a much louder flutter of wings. Something much too big to be a regular size bird. I tried to follow were it came up and I was lead to an opening while I hid behind a tree.
There stood a tall man with huge wings. They looked beautiful, he stretched them out only barely and fluttered them. As if to softly shake them out and relax. Where it seemed he had walked there were new flowers, so bright and vibrant with color. Like he had blessed the ground with new life just by walking on it. I didn't even feel myself walk closer. Not until a twig snapped under my foot. Scaring us both and with a sharp turn of his head he had caught me in his view. "Oh no! I knew I shouldn't have come down here today!" He fluttered his wings open as if he was going to leave so soon. "Wait! Please! Don't leave, I won't tell!" He seem very concerned and nervous but I was now able to get a look at him. He was wearing more modern clothes than I would've expected. "Are you really an angel?" I asked slowly as I got closer. He looked around and swallowed before nodding. His beautiful soft blue eyes staring me down, making sure to watch my every move. I had never seen a man look as handsome yet soft and gently. He was surely a wonderful sight that I was blessed with. "What is your name?" I got pretty close but left a good three feet between us while I sat down in the soft grass and looked up at him. He sighed and joined me, sitting in front of me with his wings gently resting on the ground behind him. "My name is Nevon. I came down here to see the forest in spring bloom." His voice was so gentle and yet frim. He was the perfect balance.
We talked for hours, about life and what happens after. It was all so strange. My mind was spinning with all these new questions. And yet he was there to answer them all for me. "Nevon, please visit me again. I've never felt like this. You make me feel more peaceful than this forest has ever made me feel." He looked up to the full moon and the stars that joined it. It seemed like forever while he was thinking. "I guess I will have to, you are a different kind of life than the other humans I have seen. I will visit whenever I can."

Months later~

I slipped up to the roof of my apartment building by using the fire escape. The soft wind of early autumn blowing through my hair when I reached the top. The clouds were perfect, that soft gray color that shows when the moon light shines on them. It was the perfect night for what I had to ask. I was going to do it tonight, not later but tonight. I was pacing on the roof. Waiting... My anxiety was killing me, waiting for what felt like forever for him to show up. But his soft voice stopped me. "Y/n. What is wrong?" I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard him. "H-Hey Nevon.... Um..." Just get it over with, stupid! OMG. My thoughts were so loud I could barely get words out. He got closer with his head tilted, "Are you okay? You seem to be red and sweating a bit. Are you sick? Should I heal you?" I swallowed my fear and rubbed the sweat from my hands to my pants before I tightly grabbed his. His hands were so soft, I couldn't believe it. I looked him in the face, his own now bright with blush. I guess this is our first time touching really. "Nevon! Will you be my boyfriend?!" He seemed shocked, he didn't know what to do. I could feel his hand trembling in my clasp. He was so silent for so long, that I took his silence as an answer. Slowly letting go of his hands and turning to walk away. "I'm sorry..." I felt so stupid. I didn't even know if angels could feel attraction and I just put my feelings out to him.
A rush of air flew from behind me and I was then tightly held in his arms with his wings enclosed around us. He smelled like sweet honey and vanilla, like a perfect cake. He was so close I could feel his heart basically beating out of his chest against my back. His head was against my shoulder and I could feel the heat coming from him. "Yes, my Bright Moonlight... Yes"

More months later~

It was slow, Nevon was so nervous. He was pretty much like those memes that says handholding is scandalous. He was so cute and sweet. Even if I couldn't see him every day or night, he would be sure to send gifts. Flowers on my nightstand when I would wake up, hot meals ready for me when I got home from work. He was so different from the guys I had dealt with before. It felt so different, like he actually cared.
The first time we kissed, he couldn't look at me for awhile. But I could see how red his whole face was, even his ears too. Plus the feathers on his wings had ruffled up like crazy. Like an angry little bird. He made me so curious of what would he do if we did ever go all the way. But I didn't push, just because I wasn't sure if he would see it as sin or something.

But one night we were watching a movie just cuddling. Though I was paying any attention to it, I kept thinking about topping this shy angel. And they got the best of me.
My hand moved from where it was wrapped around his stomach to his thigh. My fingers slowly tracing the fabric on his thigh. I could hear him gasp over me and it only pushed me more. My fingers grazed up his thigh, getting closer and closer to his crotch. "H-Hey Moonlight... What are y-you doing?" I looked up at his bright red face and gave him a sweet smile. "Can I continue, Nevon~?" He look so confused and concerned but weakly nodded yes. I leaned up, pressing my chest again his side while I started leaving gently kisses on his neck. I felt his wings get stiff and his body shudder with each touch of my lips. My hand couldn't help but travel to his crotch, starting to slowly rub his cock through his pants. He whined under me and he was so hot against me. "Y-Y/n~..." I could feel him throb against my hand even through his pants.
But I stopped to pull away and get off the couch, looking at my flustered angel. His face and ears were so red and his wings twitched behind him, the feathers ruffled up and messy. "Pl-please don't leave!" I giggled at his eagerness and pulled him up by his soft hand, pretty much dragging him behind me to my room. "Oh don't you worry Nevon, I'm not done~"

I pushed him into my bed, letting him get comfortable while laying on his wings before I straddled him. I pulled off my shirt and slowly unbuckled my bra, his face turning a bright red and his eyes as wide as dinner plates. I gave him a gentle smile and grabbed one of his hands, "You can touch them~" I brought his hand to one of my breasts. His shy gentle touch sending chills up my spine. "so..soft..." I could hear mutter under his breath as his hand started kneading my breast. I leaned down and brought him into a passionate kiss. I took my place, with my tongue exploring his mouth. He let out muffled moans as my tongue played with his. His warm mouth tasted of vanilla and sweet honey. Both of his hands gently grazing my breasts and feeling my hard nipples. I pulled away from my angel's mouth, smirking as I looked at his cute flustered face.
I lifted my hips just enough to pull down his pants. I carefully wrapped my hand around his cock and started to jerk him off, using all the precum as lube. His hips jerked up into my hand as he moaned out. "Y-y/n~!" I chuckled and bit my lip as I pulled away my hand. I swifted off my shorts and panties, slowly lining us up. "Ready Nevon~?" He eagerly nodded and grabbed my hips, I could feel his hands shaking. I pushed my hips down onto him, making him let out quite girly moans. I started slow with only rotating my hips in circles on him. I started letting out moans with him as my hands rested on his tuff chest. I could feel his hands grip my hips tighter, "M-moonlight...faster p-please~!" I smirked at his whines and nodded. That's when I started to ride him at a much faster pace. I could feel my stomach start to tighten.
His moans and pants got louder with the rhythm of my hips. All of a sudden he used his wings to push his hips off the bed and into me. His hands pushing me down as one final thrust. Both of us moaning as we came together.
He whined as he fell back on the bed. I fell into his chest as we calmed down. His soft wings gently wrapped around us and held me tighter into his chest. We muttered our "I love you"s as we drifted off to sleep in the moon light that shined through my blinds.

~~~~~~~~
1,755 words
If you have requests, leave them in the comments <3