Corvus the Demon (L)

Demon mob boss x imp waitress reader
What you're in for: Size difference, claws, pet name calling

Third person:

It was a late night in Hell and there were demons out causing chaos. But in a bar, in the basement, there was a meeting happening. A Mafia boss was setting up new rules about the drugs they were selling. He was much bigger than the other demons that were around the table. He was strangely built, buff and muscular but seemed chubby too. His hands big enough to grab any of the demon's heads and crush them if just a little force. He was slouched over the table with his arms crossed in front of him, his horns barely grazing the ceiling. A hiss coming from him each time. His skin was a tint of red but his arms were pitch black, same being said for the tips of his long horns. His mouth full of sharp shark teeth that he showed with each dark smirk of his.

The 4'9 tall imp was in charge of bringing the group glasses of whiskey. The boss of the bar made her come in, he said that the mob boss likes when she works. She was small compared to the group, and others in general. It made her feel weak, so with this group of demons she made sure to stay quiet and leave quickly. As she didn't want them to think she was trying to listen in on their private conversation. But something about the Mafia boss' booming husky voice and tall frame made her feel a type of way.

It felt like too soon when she was called down there to clean up the whiskey glasses. It almost made her sad that their monthly meeting was already done.

But when she got down there again, he was in there all alone and ready to greet her. "Don't mind me, little imp~ pretend I'm not even here." She nodded and walked over. She leaned over the table slightly to reach all the glasses, may or may not leaning enough to raise her skirt for him. She turned to leave with her tray full but she was stopped when her tail was grasped. "Come back down here when you're done, imp~ I would like something of you" His raspy growl sent chills down her spine. "Y-yes sir." He smirked and let go of her tail, watching the little imp's ass sway side to side as she walked up the stairs.

When she came back downstairs, he was waiting there for her. He shut the door behind her and she leaned against it. His slouched form pinning her against the door. "I've seen how you look at me, little imp~" He snarled out as his hand grabbed her face to make her look at him, "There is a need in those f/c eyes of yours~" He leaned down with a puff of breath hitting her cheek. "Do I invade your dreams, little imp~? Because you bother me in mine~" Her face heated up in his hand, she couldn't believe what he was saying. She thought he must have been drunk. "S-sir, you shouldn't be saying these things..." He straighten up and let out a deep chuckle that made her press her thighs together even tighter. Her tail wagging with adrenaline and her face covered in a shade of pink. He looked down at her with half lidded eyes and a sly smirk before walking back to his seat. Sitting down and reaching up to loosen up his tie while his other hand patted his leg, "Come little imp, sit~" She followed his order and took a seat on his thigh. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her hand trying to keep her skirt down. But her tail showed her true emotions by just how fast it was swaying behind her. Her heart was pounding against her chest, speeding up even faster when he grabbed her thigh and spread her legs with ease. "S-sir!" She gasped and tried to close her legs but his one hand kept them open. "My name is Corvus~ I want to hear your sweet voice moan it~" He reached under her skirt and gently rubbed between her folds through her soaked panties. Causing her to moan and shift slightly on his leg. "What is it about me that makes you this excited, my little imp~?" He purred in her pointed ear as she squirmed and whined in his lap. "Everything, sir.... Corvus~" He let out a lustful growl in her ear when she spoke his name. His pants getting tighter.
He moved her off and put her on her knees in front of him. With one hand, he held her cheek and used his thumb to open her mouth. Purring as he looked at her small wet mouth and rubbed his thumb on her soft tongue. "Do you want my cock, little imp~?" She whined and leaned into his hand before sucking on his clawed fingers. He smirked and licked his sharp teeth as he looked down at the needy female. With his other hand, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Hissing as his cock was finally free. He held it her front of her face. Her face turning a deeper shade of red as she now could smell the musk that came from him. The sight of his 8 inch cock made more excitement drip down her thighs. "Corvus...sir, please can I..." He chuckled, pulling her head so close that his cock was pressed against her lips and nose. Having it throb against her face as she glanced back and forth from his face to his cock. She opened up her mouth and took him in slowly. Muffled moans escaping her throat as she started bobbing her head. The Mafia boss snarled and leaned back in his chair, his fingers getting tangled in her soft hair as he held onto it. She curled her tongue against the bottom side of his throbbing member as she sucked. He leaned his head back and groaned while his hips gently ground against her face. Making her gag at first but she slowly started to match his rhyme. His hand grabbed her hair tighter before he forced her head back.

He looked down at her cute confused face while saliva dripped down her chin, the sight of her at his control and so lust driven made his heart throb. "Don't get carried away, my little imp~ I can't be cumming yet~" He pulled her up and bent her over the table. He let out a lustful growl as he pushed up her skirt and ripped off her soaked panties. "My my my, you are so wet~" He rubbed a clawed finger through her wet folds before bringing it up to his mouth and getting a taste of her juices off his fingers. She whined out of embarrassment and looked away from his smug smirk. "Don't be embarrassed, little imp~ You taste so sweet~" He chuckled before he started to rub his cock against her soaked pussy. Causing her to moan and claw at the wood table. "Please Corvus~ I need your cock~" She whined at him and tried to push her hips back against him, but his strong hand kept her in place. He slowly slipped his cock into her tight pussy, letting out a deep growl as her walls strangled his cock. His claws dug into her soft flesh as he held her hips before he started to thrust into her. Both of them moaning from the movement. He looked down at the moaning mess of a demon with a smirk on his face. His hand reached over and grabbed her wrists, pulled her back as his thrusts forced her forward on the table. She was drooling and moaning under him as he pounded against her cervix. "Cooorvus~" She was under so much pleasure, she could barely speak between moans. Her mind was blank all except for him, she just wanted him to continue abusing her tight pussy. "Yes my little imp bitch~ Moan for me~!" He pounded his cock into her as he tried to fight back his orgasm. He pulled her up by her wrists and held her against his chest, her feet not even touching the ground anymore. With his other hand, he wrapped it around her thigh and held her knee up. She leaned into his muscular chest and screamed at the new position as it let him abuse her cervix more. He pushed her down all the way onto his cock right when they both came. "Oh FUCK~! Y/n!" "Corvus~!" His hot demon cum filling up her womb and spilling out down her thighs.

He fell into his chair with her still on his cock, they were both a panting mess in each others arms. Her tail gently swaying behind her as he petted her hair. "Next meeting, little imp... Don't wear any panties, they just get in the way~" He purred in her ear and held her tighter against his chest. While her face got hotter at his comment, "Y-yes sir Corvus."

××××××××××
1,527 words
If you have requests, leave them in the comments <3