Naga (L)

Through the dark forest I traveled. To a familiar jerk that I bought supplies from. As a wanted witch in the villages, it was a good thing to have paralyzing poison just in case. I would use it in the form of a smoke bomb. It's effects didn't last long, just long enough for me to make my escape. The issue is the person, or naga, that I have to get it from. He's got an ego for sure. Besides how he acts, he's not too bad looking. Over the years of dealing with him, I think I've gotten attached. But I don't let him know that. That would only boost his ego to an even higher level.

I finally arrived at the cave entrance. I fixed my skirt with a sigh and straightened my back. Making myself as confident looking as possible before I walk in. He was curled up in his nest with his upper body laying on his snake body. He looked so comfortable. His beautiful red scales glistening in the sunlight that came from the hole in the top of the cave. I leaned down and gently run my fingertips down his scales. "Celasos..." His eyes look up at her and he smirks with a toothy grin. "You look beautiful in the sssunlight~" I roll my eyes and smile but his words made my heart race already. He leaned up and stretched, his long body standing much taller over me. "Sssame business as usual enchantress~?" I pulled out some jars from my bag and held them out to him. "Yeah just that, Cel. And payment after." He sighed and sat down to be closer to my height as he took the jars. "You are jussst all business huh? My, you are boring" He muttered as he flicked out his fangs and started filling up the jars. I smirked and traced my fingers on his scales, making him shiver. "Oh I'm fun, I just don't give you any." His eyes went big as he looked down at me. "Wh-what?" My hand left his body and I started grabbing the full jars to put back in my bag. "Oh nothing~" I grabbed the coin bag of gold coins and held out the payment. He looked down at me with a strange look, I couldn't tell what it was. He grabbed the coin bag and threw it to the side. "Enchantress...." He hissed out, his pupils were even thinner than before.
The snake started to wrap his tail around my body. I let out a gasp as his tail tightened around me to an uncomfortable point. "Celasos... Let go please." He leaned down and grabbed my face with a clawed hand. I was forced to make eye contact with the naga, his bright yellow eyes staring into my soul. He pulled my face close and planted a rough needy kiss on my lips. His thin snake tongue slithering in my mouth. His taste was intoxicating but maybe that was just left over venom in his mouth.
He leaned back and sat me down on the part of his tail that meets his human half. "I thought you would ssstruggle more." He hissed out as his hands slowly slipped up my dress, caressing my thighs. "If I wanted to get away, I'd just use magic Celasos." With a smirk, I leaned myself against his chest. My arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled him in for another kiss. This time with me in charge. My tongue slipped through his lips and played in his mouth. One hand kept him in place by holding his long hair, the other slowly started to rub the naga's pointed ears. I could hear him moan in my mouth as I teased the beast. His clawed hands grabbing and kneading my butt from under my dress. He pulled away slightly, only enough to speak between our kisses. "Y/n... Enchantress... Pleassse let me have your body~"
I love the pet name he gave me, forever it's made me feel powerful compared to him. Even now, I have the snake beast moaning and begging for me. It seemed like he was the type that couldn't handle when the other person flirted back. "Don't touch." I could feel his body shake with need as I pulled his hands away from mine. I undressed slowly, letting him watch but teasing him at the same time. Now bare to him, I slid down his tail only slightly until I found what I needed.
On his underbelly was a scale slightly different than the others. Besides the size of it, there was a thick slime consistency coming from under it. I gently glide my fingers over it, making the naga whine and shiver. Slowly from under the scale, a thick shaft came out. I could see it twitch as I stared. "Y/n, please..." He whined out under his breath. I grabbed his cock, rubbing it slowly with the natural lube that was already coated on it. He sighed as I pulled my hand away but slightly gasps as I started to play with myself with the same hand. Making him watch as I mixed our juices without direct touch between them. I could see his hands inch closer to me, wanting to take control. I smirk, "I'm yours Celasos... I always have been. You can touch no-" He pulled me close before I could finish my sentence. So close that he accidentally had pulled me on top of his cock. Making us both moan as I rubbed against the side of his cock. I wrapped my arms around his neck again as I rubbed myself up and down against the length of his cock. "I want to be inssside you, Y/n..." He hissed in my ear as he hid in the crook of my neck. His clawed hands rubbing down my sides down to my butt as he spoke. I lifted my hips just slightly and with his grinding, he naturally slipped into me. We both held onto each other tighter as we moaned. "Oh fuck, Cel~" I moaned out as I started to bounced. He held me close with one arm, while one hand found my chest. Kneading it and pinching my nipple as I bounced.
"Celasos~" I kept moaning his name as I bounced, his cock stuffed me full I couldn't help it. He hissed and shoved me down, making me lay on his tail as he hovered over me. He took control and started to pound into me. I held onto his arms and tilted my head back. Tension started to build in my gut, I was getting close. He was panting with small hissing mixed in. His hair slightly stuck to his forehead, he was so in the moment. I grabbed his face and pulled him down. Stoving my tongue in his mouth as he hit my deepest spots. He groaned and kissed back just as rough. With one final thrust, he pulled me closed as he came. His thick cum filling up my womb. He hugged me to his chest as he laid on top of me. His face hidden in the crook of my neck, all I could hear was his heavy panting and his speeding heartbeat. I gently tickled his back as we stayed in the after glow of our orgasms. "I might let this be payment instead." I whispered to him while I played with his hair.
"Y/n... I give you venom and this just to keep you around. Never leave please..." He hissed in my ears before I heard soft snores. It seemed like I wouldn't leave for a while. But that didn't seem so bad.

~~~~~~~
1,290 words
If you have requests, you can put them in the comments.