Orc king (L)

Your pov

Your pov.

I couldn't believe this! My parents left me with these animals because our soldiers couldn't win against them. So I was basically sold to the orc king because my father had nothing else to give. Even before I could meet this brut, I was already on my way with a wedding gown. I was being escorted through the woods by an orc foot soldier. There wasn't any talking on the way. Which was fine by me.
As we got near, I could hear loud voices coming from farther down the path. And soon I could smell meats cooking the closer we got. Once out of the woods, I was greeted by a village. It was huge and empty. But I soon knew the reason was because everyone was in the gathering place in front of what I could assume was the king's house. The king spotted us, slamming his fists on the table and standing up silencing the crowd. The foot soldier got off his horse and helped me off mine. The crowd split and I walked to the table, never breaking eye contact with the King. He walked around the other side of the table with a toothy smirk. "Look fellow orcs! Your new queen!" He let out a hearty laugh as he put an open hand out to me. I kept silent and put my hand in his. His green hand was tough from battle and the size of it made mine look tiny. The crowd cheered as he brought me around the table to the thrones. There was his, which looked damaged with age and mine that looked freshly carved. He pulled out the throne for me before sitting on his own.
"Well y/n, I'm Gramadak." He smirked and served me a plate of the boar that was on the table. "How do you-?" "Your father told me." I sighed and picked up my fork, starting to eat the food he presented to me. I could hear him chuckle. I took in his appearance from the corner of my eye. His green skin, his height, the muscles. Which I guess were an upside to this because princes from human kingdoms couldn't get that big. Something about the tusks was interesting too. An orc came up to the table and held up a pelt, "For the new queen, sir." He laughed and took it. Standing up to go behind me and put it on my shoulders. He sat back down while his eyes traveled up and down my body. "It looks good. But we'll have to do something about that dress. Too formal." I gently ran my fingers through the pelt and thanked the orc that brought it. Slowly throughout the evening I was brought more pelts and orc jewelry. "Why are they so accepting of me?" He laughed at my question and turned to me. "Because questioning me brings death." He said it so plainly that at first, I thought he was joking but then I saw the huge battle axe on his other side. I swallowed and nodded, realizing the situation I was in again.

The festival slowly came to end and now night time, I was worried for the next part of the evening. He brought me inside his hut, holding his axe in one hand and some of the pelts in the other. I carried the rest in both my arms as I followed him. The inside was much bigger than I expected. There were many hunting trophies, from skulls to pelts. He put the pelts in a corner and grabbed the ones from me to put them there as well. But strangely he kept the first one on my shoulders. He carefully touched my cheek as he looked down at me due to the huge height difference. "You are so soft and undamaged. I will make sure to keep you out of battle." He turned around and went to grab something from the nightstand. He held out a hand again and by reflex I put mine in his. With the other hand, he put a gold ring on my finger. "Now you're a queen." I looked up at him, "It's beautiful Gramadak."

He smirked and picked me up, causing me to gasp "Not as much as you are." He sat down on the edge of the bed with me in his lap. He grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss. It was a strange kiss as his tusks were over his top lip in an underbite. But I went along with it as it was the wedding night, though another side of me was enjoying this. I could feel his huge hands grab my thighs, gently caressing the chubby flesh. He pulled away from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting us. Then he attacked my neck and chest plate with his tongue. My body squirmed in his lap as his hot wet tongue would lick from the top of my breast all the way up to the base of my chin. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, holding him close. My hands getting tangled in his long hair while I held his head in place. I soon noticed the rock hard bulge that I was sitting on. When I started to gently grind on him, he let out soft growls while the grip on my thighs tightened. He pulled away from me with heavy pants and a look for need in his eyes. With his strong hands, he grabbed my white dress and ripped it from my body. His bright blue eyes stared me down, taking in every part of me. He gave the same treatment to my underwear, throwing the pieces of ripped fabric in a pile. "Gramadak!" I squeaked out as his thumb slowly started to rub circles on my clit. My body melted in his lap and I couldn't hold back the moans that came out. He slid one finger in my pussy while still rubbing my clit with his thumb. He was looking down at me with such a prideful look in his eyes. The room was filled with my noises, I couldn't help it. I could feel his finger rub over each bump in me. "Please Gramadak~!" I whined out for him, I wanted more.
The Orc chuckled as he took his hand away from me. He wrapped his arms around my butt and picked me up as he stood. With a light toss, he threw me on my back on the huge bed. I watched him undress, my face burning up as I saw his cock. He crawled on the bed with a smirk on his face. He sat in front of me on his knees before he pulled me closer by my legs. With his big hands, he held up my hips while he used the other to rub his cock against my soaked folds. "Are you ready to be an Orc's queen?" He growled in a low raspy voice. I bucked my hips against him, trying to get more of his cock. "Y-yes please give it to me!"
After my pleas, he lined himself up and slowly started to trust in. My hands grabbed the bedsheets by reflex. My new king let out a heavy sigh as my walls clenched around his shaft. When comfortable with the huge size, I gently ground my hips against his. Moaning out as I did. He started off slowly before pounding me down. I was mind numb, I couldn't do anything except for moan out. He leaned down, using one hand to hold himself over me. Growling and panting out as he trusts. "You're...much smaller than.. expected" He muttered, I could barely hear him over how clouded my mind was with lust. He was pounding into my cervix with each rough trust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in his chest.
He quickly then grabbed me, pulling me up into his lap and slammed me down on his cock. My back arched as I screamed out in pleasure. I could feel him pumping cum into my womb, so much that it started pouring out onto his crotch. So there we sat in the middle of the bed, a panting sweaty mess. He pulled me away slightly to get a look at my face. With a gentle hand he brushed my hair behind my ear and leaned down to give a kiss.

××××××××××
1,416 words
If you have requests, leave them in the comments <3