2. ANOTHER CHANCE

Taiwo and Kehinde had just gotten into the university when they lost their parents in an accident. after losing both parents, their relatives took all their parents' properties away from them and left them with nothing.
      The two girls went on to beg people from both of their parents' sides to assist them in their education but none agreed to help them. Taiwo's friend, Opeoluwa agreed to accommodate Taiwo and her sister in her house off campus.                                        
      Opeoluwa was a 300 level student of the university Taiwo and Kehinde had just began attending. although Opeoluwa was the one feeding them, they still did menial jobs after school hours to purchase textbooks.
       One night, Opeoluwa was browsing through her phone when Kehinde raised the question: "are your parents very rich you? You always wear fashionable clothes and even use the latest iphone". Taiwo was fast asleep when this conversation was going on. "you really want to know?" Opeoluwa asked while whispering.
"yes" Kehinde replied.
"well, I don't bother my parents for money anymore, I even send them money monthly" Opeoluwa continued.
"please, tell me how you get your money 'cause I'm really tired of suffering" a curious and really interested Kehinde said. Opeoluwa was sorry for her, she decided to help her by revealing the source of her wealth to her. It was through men. Kehinde really wanted to change her situation, therefore she made up her mind and decided that she was going to go with her to her next meeting during weekend.
           During that weekend, Opeoluwa took Kehinde to her place of business, it was a stripping club. She found out that she was a stripper. After Opeoluwa had shown her how the job was, she asked if she wanted to give it a try and she willing agreed.
        Kehinde became a stripper. With time, she and Taiwo drifted apart. Opeoluwa and Kehinde became very close, they left the house during weekends on fridays and return back on Sunday nights.
           Taiwo was doing excellently well in her academic life while Kehinde was way below average. She continued being a stripper for years and Opeoluwa eventually graduated with a 3rd class lower division. They both hung out together, slept with men and even began buying tons of cars and houses. Kehinde had since moved out of the house she and Taiwo were swatting in and had bought a house in her name, she was indeed living a life of luxury.
          All efforts by Taiwo to put an end to Kehinde's immoral life style proved abortive. They were both in their final year in the university and had just written their final year exams when Opeoluwa fell ill. After series of tests, it was discovered that Opeoluwa had fully developed HIV/AIDS and when the news got to Kehinde, she became very scared. After fidgeting for sometime, she decided to go for a test.
       The test came out negative. Kehinde was so relieved and happy when she saw the test results and she made up her mind that she was going to give up her old ways and reconciled with Taiwo.
       Taiwo graduated with first class and was given a full scholarship to further her university in a university abroad. Kehinde was withdrawn from school due to her very poor result.
         After two years, Taiwo was done with her masters and was immediately employed by a large firm in the US. Back in Nigeria, Kehinde Started school afresh by applying for a part-time program. Five years later, she graduated with a second class upper division.
       Taiwo, now a successful woman, brought Kehinde over to the US and they both excelled in their respective careers beyond measure. Indeed, the twins reached the height their parents couldn't attain.