Beast Boy POV

Finally, the day of the party! I came out of my room after... Who knows how long, and saw the tower brightly decorated. Gaint TEEN TITANS logos plastered the windows, confetti cannons were spread around the floor, a large, and may I add VEGAN cake made in a no- meat factory had arrived, with the most amazing butter cream icing EVER! My heart began to boom, my mind had forgotten about....Raven. She slipped into my mind again. Hey, this was the perfect time to win her affections! Her dumb friend Fang can't come to the titans only party, now can he? I gleamed a quick smile just as a doorbell rang. The guests! I strutted down the hallway in my favourite tuxedo and whistled to myself. The door opened and the guests were all here! Floods of titans from around the world rushed inside. I saw Kole, Argent, Jericho, tons more but I couldn't think because as I turned around, I saw raven in the most lovely blood red dress. It had a diamond skull on the shoulder which I thought was so adorable...in a creepy way.... But just as I waved to her, Fang popped out behind her.

"HEY! Fang isn't allowed here!" I shouted across the room

"Chill dude, he seems cool." Cyborg patted my shoulder
"Yeah, since him and Raven are so close, I thought I'd let him in" robin said calmly.

I felt my face burn up and I knew peoples eyes were staring at me. My hair spiked up with anger as I stormed to my room for the second time today. I wasn't putting up with this creep, not again. I knew I was going to see where he came from. Raven after all wasn't acting herself, she was all snugly with this Fang... She was NEVER snugly to ANYONE! So I pulled up my laptop and found the greatest news of the day... "ROBIN!" I shouted as he ran into my room. As I showed him he let out a snarl. I knew he was as shocked as I was. It was---

TO BE CONTINUED