Ravens POV and authors note to understand the story

AUTHORS NOTE: so the last chapter of this short story has arrived and if you don't read this section, the last sentence might fool you a bit. It will lead on to a future story I have decided to do....a Flinx fan fiction! *clapping noises here* so anyways, I hope you enjoyed... Might do an mlp fan fiction too, but anyways... Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RAVENS POV:
"And that's how your father and I fell in love," I read to my eldest adopted daughter Melvin. (from the series. If you haven't seen the Melvin episode I suggest you watch it) My dark eyes teared up as Beast Man walked up to me. " hey mama" he laughed as he kissed my cheek. I blushed bright red and shut the book. I looked at my watch. 10:30... Time for the team group Skype chat. I flipped up my laptop, and an incomming message came through. It was from nightwing. I looked over at all the screens of my team mates, Cyborg and Bumble Bee, Nightwing (robin) and StarFire, The flash (kid flash) and Jinx, and even Jericho and Kole's faces were on my screen. I waved to the screen, my old friends waving back. "Remember what day today was in history raven?" Cyborg laughed. I smirked at him, my muscles cringing, thinking about Fang. "This day 6 years ago, the love of my life saved me" I blurted. I don't usually do this gooey stuff, but you know, it's the day me and BB first kissed, and we've been together ever since. Maybe it's ok to do this stuff once and a while, right?

About an hour passed, Nightwing talked about Bludhäven, Cyborg described life on the JLA, Kole talked about the mountains where her and Jericho were, and Jinx... Well she just smirked. He smirk could light up 100,00 rooms in the flash's mind... Thousands.... I shut my laptop, and turned to BB. "Maybe we should--- you know--- do what we do every year?" I smirked and he nodded as I teleported us to a small house on a forey planet.
I grabbed my can of silly spray and practically threw it at the building. An old man walked outside, his skin wrinkled and his teeth poking out. It was fang. You see, that day when he failed miserably, his mother punished him with the curse of age, a spell to make him look centuries older. We laughed as our kids ran up behind us, throwing eggs and toilet paper at the old man. It was halarious. His face looked like one of StarFire's little 'bumgorf', as she called her pet Silky, had thrown up everywhere! His house was now a mess, and I made a portal back home. Well, the kid's home. They lived with the new titans South, including of Mas y Menos and themselves. The main team, consisting of Tim Drake, Wonder Girl, and Superboy was located in the east, far away from where the old tower stands. And as for the old tower, well, I'm proud to call it my current home. We made history here, and I couldn't let that history fade away. After all, it consists of all my memories, books and values, even the new books Terra grew up to write about us. The entire team has made history, I wonder who's gonna make something happen next......

And that's a wrap! My next story will also take place in the future but it will be Flinx. I hope you had fun reading my short story, and that you all read my next one. Ily and have had so much fun. I'll have more time to write my other story when I'm not at summer camps since I'm on break, but yeah... Ok... Bye✨💕👋💕✨