Damion's POV

I knew what these kids were here for... Fang told me all about it. You see, my brother, Fang is plotting something devious, but why would I spoil the ending for you here? Now where was I? Oh yes, now it was my job to keep these spoiled kids from buying that book so I had to distract them any way possible "
"Hey wanna see a magic trick? Or uhhh.... A book on StarSwirl the Bearded, or maybe the Crystal Gems?!" I chased the kids.
"Look, we just want to buy this book!" The green one snapped as he brought it up to the counter "that one is... Not for sale! No, it's on... Hold... By, by me! Yeah I'm saving up to buy it!" I lied sheepishly

The boy in the red uniform of corse didn't buy it. It was batman's boy wonder. He was trained as a child to detect lies, so he knew. He slammed his hand on the counter and smashed a bag of gold coins on the table "How about I pay you triple?" He smirked.

What did my brother ever really do for me anyways? I couldn't resist the gold!!!

As soon as the titans left, I heard a buzzing in my pocket. It was Fang. I pressed answer and out the phone to my pokey ear.

"Well, did the kids take the book?!" He demanded for an answer
"No....." I muttered quietly.
Being my brother, Fang knew my lies.
"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM TAKE IT?! Did they steal it? If they did they could go to jail! Ha! Or-"
I cut him off "they tripled my pay brother, and besides, you never did anything for me! You treated me like crap our whole childhood! You know what, this relationship is over..." I shouted as I threw my phone at a wall. I flipped the CLOSED sign on the door and sat down in a rusty chair. What had I done?