Raven POV

"But Raven! Azarath is so- Evil and you know- evil...stuff..." Beast Boy called as I opened the portal. I rolled my eyes. I really didn't want to go but I promised my ex boyfriend, Fang that after I moved here, I would visit him every 5 years. Fang was so- ugh but I guess I had to go. I had no choice. A promise back on Azarath is like a law back on earth. My father, Trigon wouldn't be in Azarath today, he was busy trying to figure out how to take over the planet Tameran.
"It's no big deal Beast Boy..." I said in my usual monotone voice, but in my heart I knew it was a big deal. I truly love Beast Boy so it's kind of hard to go back home. "We will miss you, friend Raven!" StarFire shouted to me as I put one foot into the portal. I waved to the mustard drinking girl and waved to Cyborg and Robin. The two boys waved back at me, Cyborg with a goofy smile and Robin, well being Robin he was always serious so he just nodded. I patted Star's pet, Silkie on the head and wearily covered my head with my dark blue-ish purple cloak. My heart kept telling me to stay but I knew if I didn't go, Fang would send his father, the new king of Azarath to earth to punish me. My expression was dull but my eyes seemed to grow wider than ever before. I could see Beast Boy looking deep into my motionless eyes and giving me a message without saying anything. He truly understood me, even if I tried to deny it in front of anyone else. I tried to make sure nobody knew how large my feelings were for the green, animal changing teenager. It was sure had to be the quiet one, trapped in her room reading all the time, or meditating 24/7. I began to shed a tear from my eye, but I quickly wiped it off. 'Chill out Raven, it's only gonna be a week!' I kept telling myself but I knew it was going to be more than just a week, it was going to be torture. Azarath was never a friendly planet. Lava burning everywhere, demons lurking, monsters scaring you all the time. I was never a happy child, but without my childhood, I wouldn't be where I am today. I remember being a small girl in Azarath, watching all of the demons make fun of me because of my "good heart". My father was so ashamed, but I think I was more ashamed of him then he was of me. Being a good guy with a big, red demon who always tried to take over the planet was really hard for me, but the Titans... Beast Boy... They made me feel at home. I knew I would have to leave for Azarath sooner or later so I slowly put my hand into the purple, glowing portal and poked my head in. It's been forever since I have travelled by portal so I was a bit nervous. I cautiously put my other foot in the portal and shut it from behind me. My friends were now miles and miles behind me, and they couldn't save me now. I just hoped that Fang wasn't like I remembered him....