Robin POV

"I don't know beast boy... This plan might be too stupid to work. I don't think he has that much of an ego" I said as beast boy explained his stupid plan, flopping his arms for effect. "But dude! It's our only hope! We might as well try... Besides, you have a better plan?" He said in a raven like sarcastic tone. I thought for a minute, maybe it was dumb enough to work. I nodded in satisfaction as star cheered a "woo hoo!" While Cy said his booyeah. Maybe this could work...

We checked the callendar, perfect. Raven and fang were headed to the local pizza place TONIGHT at 8:00. I gagged at the petty notes on the chart like 'can't wait baby' and 'ily'. Clingy couples are gross. As we drove out in the car, I got out first to distract fang. As I got out, he instantly noticed my red suit. "Hey bird boy! You should be here with your mommy! Oh wait... You don't have one!" He cackled in my face as Raven laughed at his joke. How did he even know about that? Nobody knew! File breaker i see. I could tell by the look in his eye, after all, bats taught me well. I pulled out my staff, angered with the comment. How rude! I made grunting noises and aimed my staff at his head, but it was blocked by a push to the heavy metal.he. Must have expected me, just like the plan stated. You see, Raven saw I was coming here and told her boyfriend here all about it. What she didn't know, is that that car painted red was actually the T car and bb was already inside, planning the... Meal. I distracted the vampire, being an easy target I let him win. Raven giggled and blushed as she cheered and he winked at her. If I didn't know that she was under a spell, this would have gave it away. Our emotionally cautious friend would never laugh at a boy like that, other than those times she laughed at BB. This plan was going perfect. I laughed in my head and smirked. "Oh no you win" I said sarcastically and ran away, getting ready to change into my waiter costume. I stick on the name tag that read "STEVE" on it, and snuck inside. "Sorry" I said as I knocked out one of the men working at the moment, taking his place. Perfect, just as planned....