RAVEN POV

My mind was spinning, lights shining everywhere, people staring, my ex boyfriend at my table, wait why is he here?! I looked around and saw Cyborg blasting sonic waves at Fang, and robin laughing. Just then, I felt a warm hand touch mine. "Let's hurry!" The voice shouted in panick. I looked at the hand to see it was green. A familiar green that was used to save my friends life after he was diseased....bb. My body continued to levitate but Beast Boy wouldn't give up. He tugged as far as his small hands could take him, and that was enough to get m down. My eyes turned normal and I rushed towards the door with him. He took me to an alleyway where I panted for breath. I don't think I had ever ran that fast in my life! His dark green eyes looked into mine just as I looked up. He put his hand on his head and scratched. I knew that was a sign that he had something important to say.

"Look, uhh... Raven... I should have known this sooner but, you know...Terra was there... But- but- when you were gone I realized. I-I-" his breath stuttered as I leant closer to him. Just as he was about to say something, I put my finger to his mouth. "Shut up and kiss me, you cute green nerd" I laughed and leaned in for a kiss. Swirls of light flew around us like fireworks, and my body felt a tingle. This must be what love felt like. His eyes grew wider and his green cheeks turned bright red. I could feel that he was thinking the same thing I was, and wow that felt good. Fang was just a fake who used me for looks and power, but Garfield Logan, well, he was something different.

We walked out of that alleyway, our hands grasping each others like they were starving for love. Gar's confident smile reminded me of hope, something I now had. Look, I knw it's cheesy, especially for someone as dark as me, but my heart was full of love. I was overjoyed and felt that family sense that I had never felt as a kid. Me and BB were going to have a great future....

AUTHORS NOTE: hey sorry I've been busy lately, but it's almost summer where I am and I should be on more. There is one more chapter of this book that's about the future and then I might make a Flinx or CyBee fan fiction. Comment which one you want. I'm also making an MLP DisLestia fan fiction about them as teens if you like that stuff. Sorry this book was so short, I only write on my free time. Well, I hope we can keep in touch. Xox, Ceshire💕