Robin POV

What I just read had shocked me. Was beast boy making this up? I decided to check in my on phone. Yup. All files were correct. Fang wasn't a normal demon like we thought... He caused multiple fires on Venus, worked with Trigon, wow.... But why did Raven like him so much? That's what the team needed to find out. I called Star and Cyborg and they came rushing in. "He's done something to her..." I explained "and we need to stop it"

"But the party? What do we say to the guests?" Starfire looked concerned
"Nothing... We sneak out." I thought back to what Bats had told me as a child, to take charge and not let anyone know that there was trouble. I wondered what my parents would have told me some days.... But I guess everyone could see I was a bit down so they stared. My trail of thought ended and I adjusted my mask. I grabbed my belt from a nearby shelf, bb must had stolen it... I'd bust him later. And with that, I said the phrase that has made fangirls scream since 2003...

"TITANS GO!"

My motorcycle was speeding faster than before. I was determined to save my friend, even if speed limits were passed. Besides, we pretty much ARE the law in jump city. Starfire flew above us all while BB and Cy rode in the T Car. I could hear their music booming through their sterio. This WAS NOT the time for music, but who am I to judge? I tune them out with it all the time.

It took hours of driving outside the city but we soon stopped at a small store outside of town. The people around the area were all wearing leather coats or smoking. The sign on the building read 'DAMIONS ENCHANTED BOOKS'. The large store looked almost empty, so I had no clue of it was opened. I peeked inside and a man in a top hat with cobwebs on it waved to us. His gray hair looked mysterious and his name tag said 'DAMION'. This must be the place... We opened the door with a RING as dust made the entire team cough. "Welcome!" The man began "may I interest you in The Devils Cook Book?" He asked appearing out of nowhere. We walked right past him and went to a section with the words "HISTORY" above the isle. We ran to the F section and found what we were looking for... 'FANG- THE DEVILS CHILD'