Sometimes actions have consequences

Y/N POV

Waking up, I realized I wasn't in the ER anymore. I must've been moved to a room in night. With the nightmare on my mind, I made my way to the in suite bathroom. After I threw some water on my face I found a stack of some clothes with a note on them for me. "Went to go get you some food. Wrote this just in case you woke up while I was gone. Here's some clean clothes for you - Amelia" Well that was nice of her. I quickly stripped and hopped in the shower to wash the event's of yesterday off of me. After I was done in the shower I started to get dressed. While I'm pulling on my boxers, Amelia comes in the bathroom door.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She say while trying to cover her eyes. I laugh at her actions. " It's okay love, it's not like you haven't seen it before," I say while dropping the boxers and looking at her. She proceeds stare at my dick while biting her lip. I look up at her as my dick starts to harden from the tension between us. " You know it doesn't bite." I say while moving close to her, backing her up against the wall.

" Yea, but I do." She then kisses me. Our kisses are filled with so much need and lust. While kissing me, she reaches in between us and palms my cock, making me gasp. She takes this chance to slide her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance as my hands roam over her body. As I start win, she then bites my lip. Which makes me let out a guttural moan

I realize we won't have enough time to have sex so I back away from her and take a deep breath. " We don't have a lot of time, I'm pretty sure that my mom and Jackson should be here soon.So we should stop now." Even after I said that, Amelia still looked at me with 'fuck me' eyes. She then got on her knees in front of my crotch. "But it would be so wrong of me to leave you all hard like this" she said while rubbing my cock on her face. The sight alone almost made me cum.

" Well what did you have in mind bambina?"  Once I said that she slowly slid her mouth down to the base of my member. It took me by full surprise that I had to grip the sink behind me.  She's really not holding back, well I'm not going to either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson's POV

I hate charts. I'm currently standing at the nurse's station filling them out because my interns are all off looking for something for Meredith. Who ever finds a helpful surgery for the patient gets to scrub in and me being the nice attending I am let them off before afternoon rounds. I know how it is wanting to scrub in on a surgery. I remember when I Richard did the same thing. As I continue reminisce I hear my name being called out. I turn around to see my mother walking fast towards me. I sigh not knowing how this is going to go. " Yes mother?"

" Hi baby, have you checked in on your sister yet?" 
" Actually I haven't yet. I am soon though seeing as I need to discharge her" I say while holding up her file. After hearing that she claps her hands and walks up to me, wrapping her arm around mine and steers me towards the elevators. "That's great, let's go now." As we rode up in the elevator, I could tell she had something to say, but surprisingly she hadn't spoke the whole ride. Soon we were off and walking down the hall towards my sisters room. I was first to enter and what I saw made me walk right back out. In doing so I bumped into my mom.

"Boy, what are you doing?" She asked as I tried to gently push here back, away from the door.

" Well she's asleep right now, So I just think we should leave her be. I can always go see my other patients. You should come along too." I started rambling, trying to think of any reason for her not to go in there. If she did it'll be like high school all over again. Somehow though she was able to push past me. At this point I just stood back. There was no way I was stopping her, I just hope Y/N knows I tried to stop her. Once I heard the door open, I quickly walked away.