Decisions

Y/N POV

 I've royally fucked up. I slept with Derek's ex wife. Oh god the drama this will cause once it gets out. It's not like anything is kept secret here. As I continue to spiral in my head I'm reminded that they are still here when I feel Addison's hand on mine. The look on her face is a comforting one, but her eyes hold an emotion that I can't describe. I quickly remove my hand and look at Amelia, who is looking at me questionably about what just happened. With that I decided to make a quick exit, " Um, I have a meeting to get to, the patient is all your Dr.Shepherd but I would like updates." With that I leave without giving either of them a chance to say anything to me. While rubbing my face about the future outcome of all that, I head to my office to wait for things calm down.  Once in my office, I lock the door, sit at my desk and relax.  Which doesn't last long as soon after there's a knock on my office door. I contemplate acting as though I'm not here until I hear "Open the door, I know you're in there."  With that I get up and open it allowing my Meredith to come in. After letting her in I sat back down, facing her with my hands clasped on my desk.

 "To what do I owe the pleasure of you coming here?" I say with a little sarcasm. With that she takes a seat on my couch and says "Just checking on how you are doing." I scoff a little bit, "Wanting to see if I made any decisions about your husband yet? Don't worry I won't press charges." After hearing my statement, she leans back and crosses her legs, " No, I am actually here for you. I think you should press charges, maybe some sort of punishment would do Derek some good. He's been unhinged for a minute now." With her last sentence her face darkens and it doesn't go unnoticed by me. 

" Is everything alright between you two? Has he done something to you? or the kids?" I lean forward with my statement and put a hand on her knee. Internally I start to think about the things I would do to him if he did. " Besides some nasty words, nothing I can't handle. I'm touched that you care. You'll be one of the first people I let know if should something happen. But as I stated it I think you should do something about him, don't be afraid of hurting of others, just worry about yourself." Once I heard those words, my worries of what to do vanish. I had decided to not do anything mainly because of Meredith and their kids, I didn't want to be the one to rip a family apart. Even with the okay from Meredith, I'm still not okay with pressing charges. But, I will do something else.

After that my conversation with Meredith turned to lighter matters and me agreeing to hosting a party at my place, she said she wanted to see the view of the city at night. I swear if she was any other woman things would be happening differently that night. Then she told me to go home, stating I need to get some rest and not to come back unless she sends for me. After packing up my stuff and I decided to take the stairs that let me out behind the nurse's station. After coming out the stairwell, I noticed one of the people I'm avoiding. Her red hair makes it hard not to notice her. Or maybe I just notice her. Whatever, I try to sneak away without her noticing me. I thought I had succeeded until I heard my name being yelled. I quickly walked to my car without turning around. Once I got to my door, I was turned around and pinned to my car. I was then face to face with the woman I've been thinking about since France.

" Why are you ignoring me?" The first things said to me out of those beautiful lips. I wish I didn't have to be like this, but she is super connected with the Shepherd's. " I have to..."

" Why, because of Derek? Or Amelia? "

" Well yea, Derek already hates me, I don't need to give him more ammo. And Amelia hates you so..."

" So you just do whatever she says huh? She treats you so bad and you allow it why?" After she said that I had to look away from her. She doesn't understand our relationship. Amelia has done a lot for me, so she can do whatever and I'll stick by her. After a minute of silence, I feel her hand on my chin, pulling me to look at her again. " I know that you want me like I want you, France showed me that and New york solidified it. That's why I'm here, for you. Let me show you," I start to feel her hands glide across my waist pulling me closer. Our bodies start to meet, moving from our hips up to our lips. Once our lips touch, I lose all resolve and fall into her. While kissing she pushes me back against my car, at the feel of the solid surface I let out a deep moan. At hearing this sound, Addy pulls back from me. " Let's go back to your place before I do something that's going to make us lose our jobs" she says while rubbing on my bulge before walking away to get in the passenger seat. After I finish watching her walk away, I lock eyes with someone across the parking lot. Or should I say someone's, Amelia under Owen Hunt's arm walking to his car. I scoff at the look on her face, nod to Owen in acknowledgement and get in my car to drive off and enjoy my night.