- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -

୨⎯ " then

୨⎯ " then...let me come with you! " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of rustling on my right side, I moved closer to Sakura but I just hugged air at that point. I quickly jumped up off and to see Sakura, looking for something on her Mr. Masaki's desk and all dressed up?

"Sakura...What are you doing?"

She lifted her head up, holding what looked like a button and keys. She looked at me dead in the eye like I had killed someone. Her face was sweating and I knew she was up to no good.

"Sakura...I'm going to ask you again...Why are you awake this time? And why are you holding a button and keys?"

She sighed and gripped the items she held tight. I felt the energy of the start of a villain's backstory in an anime...

"I want to see how dad's portal works...I need to go through that portal and see what's on the other side..."

What she said shocked me, she was serious... Sakura was that desperate...As thoughts ran in my head, I saw her rushing to the door, straight headed to the portal room. I swiftly held her arm and pulled her close to me.

"Sakura no! The portal hasn't been tested yet! You could die, disappear and never be found!"

She removed her body away from my grip"No...Y/N you don't get it! Do you know how much I wanted to visit the anime world? That the reason my dad made that stupid portal!"

She glared at me "I need to see this! I want a start of a new life...see other worlds that our world can't make into reality!"

I just stared at her, I couldn't just let her go easily knowing that her life is at risk...I thought to myself for a bit...

"Then let me come with you!"

"What! You're insane! No, I'm not letting you come with me!"

"We made a promise to each other that we will follow the other till the end!"

"Y/N, you said it yourself! Lives will be at risk as it hasn't been tested yet!"

"Then why are you so madly desperate to go there? To see that world for yourself?"

Then everything went silent as we just stared at each other until one finally spoke up.

"Fine...I will let you come with me...But In one condition..." I nodded to signal to continue 

"You listen to me...We're traveling the world of anime Y/N...Now get dressed quick..."

(Sorry if the chapter is short! I got really tired since I wrote this at 11:36 pm...I almost forgot about this book! Also I'll give Behind the Scenes!~)

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 ♡