- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -

୨⎯ " welcome to the phantomhive manor! " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Sebastian POV

It's very unusual for the Master to take random young ladies to his manor and be servants with no questions. He told me to look into their souls and see if they have intentions at all. I kneeled down the lady with black hair and pink streaks. Her soul was a little mixed...She had expectations she wanted to see but they were not at all dangerous. She wanted something from the young master...Not title, nor power, even money...Something else....I looked to her so-called sister and it was the same. I might say that their souls are very delicious and very different from the young master's.

I stood back up and stood next to the master. I nodded in assurance that they didn't have intentions.

He told them about them getting a job in the manor. These new servants I might say might be useful...Though not having any talent of strength to protect the manor from intruders but may act like normal servants...I might not disagree with the Young Master's decision after all

Y/N POV

"We're going to my manor...I'll introduce both of you to my servants and they will take care of your questions. Both of you will sit in the front with Sebastian."

I tried to hide the anxiousness in my eyes. We both knew that we had never rode in a carriage before...The thought of me falling face forward into the ground then getting crushed made me stand still and it got worse when I thought about it even more, it was like it was playing on loop.

"Uhm...Young Master? My sister doesn't like to be in open and small spaces. She's afraid that she might fall off."

Sakura knew my over-thinking problem of everything...Thank god she was here...

"Well then...I guess she will be joining me inside."

"C-can my sister come with me...?" Oh shoot! I stuttered right in front of my 'master'- Oh god...

He looked at me and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You ask so many questions...Fine, both of you will sit ahead of me."

I sighed in relief, Sebastian opened the door for the 3 of us. Ciel sat across from us and just looked away from our direction. It was silent the entire ride...

*When they reached the manor..*

Omg...It didn't seem this humongous in the anime! Everything looked the exact same as it was shown but more giant...Sakura wasn't kidding like at all...She didn't even look surprised.

"Meyrin, Bard and Finny! We have company!"

All the 3 of the servants came with Tanaka of course.

"I don't have both of your names...Care to tell us?"

Sakura spoke confidently "My name is Sakura Masaki and here is my sister, Y/N Masaki. She's a little shy"

She had everything prepared and ready for what's about to happen...I didn't have to speak...I appreciate her so much...

"No need to be shy Y/N! I'm Mey-rin!"

Both of the men nodded "I'm Baldroy but just call me Bard"

"And I'm Finnian! But please just call me Finny!"

I smiled and waved at them shyly

"Ah...Might as well introduce myself...My name is Sebastian Michealis, the young master's personal butler. Meanwhile, the man over here is Tanaka...He's usually like this but he has his human form but only get to control in a matter of seconds"

I waved at Tanaka and he said his iconic "Ho ho"

"Sakura and Y/N will help you around the house. Both of you don't have a specific place to be, meaning you have permission to help Bard in the kitchen, Finny in the garden or Mey-rin with sweeping and dusting. All rules and questions would be answered by Sebastian"

Sakura and I nodded as he headed up the stairs with Sebastian.

"Well...Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor, Y/N and Sakura!" Mey-rin exclaimed!

(Let's just chill for now since we are #69 on cielxreader :) it will probably change- but it was when I was making the chapter hehe- We're sooo close to 100 reads! On board, the train is headed to 1k!)

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7 ♡