- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 -

୨⎯ " 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦

୨⎯ " 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦...𝘯𝘰𝘸! " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Sebastian POV

I have no idea why the young master is so...interested in these 2 young girls. He specifically told me to find Sakura, who he expected to be the leader of a plan...We have no idea on who these girls are but he expects them as spies...On who?

To what I observed, Sakura is cautious of every single move. She is really close to the other servants...The servants almost start doing their job correctly, all because of her.

Y/N in the meanwhile, also similar to Sakura but looks at the young master a lot...He may not catch her gaze but I always do...She is cautious on everything other than looking at the master....

Soon, I found the soon to be called 'Mastermind' Sakura in the garden with Finny and Y/N.

"Sakura!"

Sakura's POV

I turned around to see Sebastian. "The young master...wants to speak with you privately..." I gulped...

Oh no...What happened? Why does he want me..? I cooled myself off and stood up

"I'll be back guys..."

I started walking with Sebastian, I had an urge to ask him questions but also an urge not too... He opened the door, the bluenette was sitting on his seat with paperwork, lots of paperwork...He looked up, for me to see his gaze

"Sebastian, leave us..."

After a glance at the butler, he vanished. I gulped again, hoping I wasn't in trouble.

"No need to worry, I just have a few questions about you and your sister..." I sighed and nodded

"Do you have parents?"

I haven't thought about my plan really well and what to do as I plan everything with Sakura...Ciel likes to make Sebastian do research about people to know more about them before meeting them. As fact, me and Y/N might not be shown as a real person or might not be shown as siblings, no one knows how they get information so I have no way of knowing how to avoid this...We might get kicked out of manor and have to stay with someone else that I just don't want to think about...

"No Master...Our parents have died in a fire leading us to be taken care of our grandmother but she died 4 months ago...meaning me and Y/N are orphans"

A/N : Same way as his died lol....*Sigh* Wait....Techno...No, you are not- NO-

"Ah...I see..." He stood up in his chair and started walking towards me.

"Do you have any plans on harming me or any of the servants on this manor?..."

I tried not to react confused or shocked and answered "I have no intentions to harm you, Master..."

He backed up a little and looked at me dead in the eye. This gave me a shiver...I didn't know a person my age technically could give me a slight shiver down my spine. Usually, I don't get scared often but this man's gaze proved me wrong...He turned his back at me and walked down to the window, showing Finny and Y/N planting in the garden.

"Stand next to me Sakura..."

I did what I was told and walked next to him...It felt weird, his aura was serious and fooling around is illegal...It could be the end of you...I looked at Y/N and Finny then smiled slightly, my smile broke as the feeling of someone hand grasped my jaw...He didn't took it roughly, rather gently, it forced me to look at his deep peacock-blue eyes...

I left his study silent...Thoughts ran through my brain as I walked down the staircase to the garden...I caught a sight of Y/N planting alone, she waved at me, close-eyed with a grin on her face...I smiled as gracefully walked to her and helped her but the worry and his words fade away...

"I might not know your secret...I will find out...And if I do before you tell me... I have no choice but to do something you and your sister do not expect...I will let you stay for as long as you please, but 5 months I will give you to tell me that secret of yours..."

(Author-san is back from her break! I'm planning a new book soon~ Spoiler : It's not a fanfic [wow that's a first-] and Sakura is also going to be there [gurl, you add Sakura to every book ;-;] Well...Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ .... 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9 *♡