- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Y/N's POV

"Thank you for defending us again, Young Master and Sebastian" I utter

"I might have to consider you two going out. You always seem to attract unwanted attention from noble men."

"Apologies, Young Master"

I looked at Sakura, why should she apologise? I sighed, the more we stay here, the freedom we get. I want this to end. Who was the blondie anyways? He looked familiar, he was the part of the story...Ugh, I really should pay attention to whatever anime Sakura watches just in case this happens again, I regret stopping her and joining her.

Sakura's POV

I feel so disgusted, furious, worried and annoyed. The Alois Trancy touched me?! Oh how I hate him! That's not all but his butler Claude was looking at Y/N!! I feel my cheeks heating up, my head spinning from anger. What happens if the most important person from me get harmed by that piece of-

"Sakura...You alright?" I felt Y/N soft, warm hands touch mine with a worried face.

"Yes, I'm fine." Not.

Ciel's POV

The more time they spend in my manor, the more I think they are harmless. On the servants first day, they got confused with names of each other and took quite some time to get each other's names right but the siblings seemed like they already knew. Once an attack comes at the manor, they are out of sight. I'm not sure if they know the future or come from the future....

We even had to ask the Grim Reapers for some information, still nothing. That Sakura won't say a word to us and we don't know how to get through her sister as she looks at us with confusion. As harmless as they seem, I do get the feeling that they can't be trusted and will lead to danger yet they can't be useful if we look good enough. I can't harm them as that would lead to nothing.

* Meanwhile . . . *

Alois's POV

"Claude! Give me their information!"

This demon gets on my nerves every time! I took my cup and threw it at Hannah and it hit her head. Bullseye~!

"Clean yourself up! You're spilling blood all over my carpet" I shouted

"Y-yes...Your Highness..."

"My apologies...Their names are Sakura, black haired and brown eyes while the other one is Y/N, H/C haired and E/C eyes but other than that, I have no other information about them." Claude announced, pushing back his glasses and bowing at the process.

I sighed of disappointment and rolled my eyes, usually he goes more information...Maybe because he's getting useless by the second.

"Send a ball letter to the Phantomhives, also require them to bring their servants. For the rest of the guests, just send it to any other noble....I want to see those beauties again~"

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YES! I know I'm late and I lied. I'm not a woman of my word, ok? Taekwondo is a pain :( I found out that Black Butler is banned in my country so I'll uh...figure something out. I'll probably update when I'm not lazy or dying from writer's block <3 so be patient with me. I had the whole story planned but I didn't know how to build it up to that point so forgive me!!! I'll make it up to you guys promise! In the meantime, blow this book up so I have motivation <3 /hj

- author -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16 ♡