- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -

୨⎯ " Black Butler, be ready for 20's girls! " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Y/N POV

My eyes were forced to be closed even when I tried to open it, I felt nothing on my right hand where Sakura is supposed to be holding. What happened to her? Was I gone? Are we dead? Is she safe? Questions flood my brain, I feel relaxed in a situation that the emotion I'm feeling does not match. I continued to open my eyes until it worked...My eyes opened, I looked around for Sakura, she was in front of me with her eyes closed. I took a look around us, and we were floating. Fluffy purple walls with the mix of the color of the portal earlier. I shake Sakura over and over but she wouldn't wake up. Worry filled my entire body...Was she dead? My only best friend is dead? No... There was a small dot from far away, maybe that's the exit...? I held Sakura's floating hand and I tried to fly there. I was flying with my friend's hand on mine. I got closer and closer, I closed my eyes as we both entered that black dot.

Sakura's POV

I knew I was laying down, I felt a rocky texture all over my body. I could finally open my eyes, as earlier I kept on trying but my body didn't move a muscle, thank god Y/N was alive as she tried to wake me up even though I couldn't. I looked around... an Alleyway? Y/N was leaning against a brick wall, unconscious. I crawled in front of her, as I felt weak. I shook her over and over

"Y/N! Y/N!! Wake up!" I shouted, her eyes opened. I smiled and hugged her, she hugged me back

"Where are we...? What happened?" She asked weakly

"We went to the portal! It worked! We're in Black Butler!" Her eyes widen

"What?!"

"Yeah...You didn't know what the code meant? BB stated Black Butler, the numbers represent when it was created while Kuroji meant a slang term for Kuroshitsuji!"

"So...You teleport us to the recent anime we just watched?"

"Yeah!"

"Well..." She looked at me furiously "DID YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO DEATH?! I thought you died!"

"Inside the portal, all your muscles are shut down...So I couldn't open my eyes but looks like your powerful than the force" I said "We need to be quiet...And we need to change our clothes it don't look the Victorian Era type nor what a lady is wearing"

"But Sakura, there's no clothing store nearby!"

"I know that- So I brought clothes!" I handed her cosplay clothes which made us look middle class. She just looked at me confused and I just smiled back. We changed our clothes quickly before anyone could see us.

"Ok, British accent?"

"Got it!" Y/N exclaimed in her best British accent as possible, I just giggled

"Slang?"

"Got it, mate!" I giggled again

"Being as proper as possible?"

She lead her hand in front of her and made herself look tall "Check"

"And we're ready!" We held hands and started walking towards the sunlight

(Ok just to clarify... Sakura is the author (Aka me obv)- and it felt weird to ship myself to the reader themselves...So I'm not making a Sakura x Reader also that the reader is female (I might use they/them in some chapters, sorry boys-) Sorry about misunderstandings-...Also...2 chapters in one day woo hoo!)

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 ♡