- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 -

୨⎯ " i know your secret, ciel

୨⎯ " i know your secret, ciel.   " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Sakura's POV

Somewhat expected of them...Did they find information about us? Do they know we're not siblings?

"Y/N, you will learn first. Sakura and I will watch you from the balcony."

I suddenly got shivers as I followed him inside, I had no courage to talk to him or make conversation. Even if I did, I still won't talk to him unless...

"Have you thought about it?"

"About what...exactly..?"

"You know what I am talking about Sakura..."

I pretended to be dumbfounded but it's like he can see through my play.

"All I can say is soon...I'm assuming you're failing at trying to see through?"

"You think it's that easy for me to spit out my progress?"

"Well I'll give you a hint" He suddenly stopped

"I know your secret." I walked past him and went to the balcony. Maybe that is a very big hint...?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ciel's POV (A/N :: Finally!)

"I know your secret."

I just stood there...What does she mean by secret? My past? My contract? My...

I shook my head, don't let your servant get to your head, Ciel.

I walked into the balcony on her just watching blankly. I stood beside her, Y/N is currently practicing how to fence right now. She's pretty good at it.

Sakura was right about one thing, we barely have information about them. It's like they didn't exist in the first place...

Or maybe...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Y/N's POV

The rules of fencing were not easy to understand but once you get into it, it seems like the rules didn't even need to be known at all!

It's like a fancier way of dancing and trying to fight people with a knife or a sword at this point. We've been practicing for like an hour and I'm not tired at all! Looks like Ciel just is a lazy, small brat after all~

"Wonderful work, Y/N. You may switch with Sakura." I nodded and made my way to the balcony. Once I reached the top, I just tapped her shoulder and nodded. She smiled and walked down.

"I didn't know you were decent at fencing Y/N, you might be able to beat Elizabeth."

Elizabeth? Does he mean Lizzy? Though she's Sakura's hated character, I still would call her by her nickname. Maybe if we did meet, I would have to call her Lady Elizabeth-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I've noticed that my school's library owns Black Butler books, I'll try to skim to one of the books and I'll try to base their dialogue to this book so it doesn't sound such a modern times story-

It may not be necessary as my book is just a fan-fic but if you search ZSakuVA on YouTube, my writing might be similar to his plot script for Andrew, Xanthus, Dontis and Issac (They are the OC of Saku!) 

I recommend listening to Saku's videos as if you want a movie or some sort of a romantic k-dramas, listen to his wonderful ASMR (More story-driven) audios!! And no, this is not a paid advertisement so don't tell him anything...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one, loves <3

- author -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12 ♡