- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

୨⎯ "  meeting of lady elizabeth ethel cordelia midford  " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Y/N's POV

As for Sakura who grew up with katanas and swords, her practicing her shooting range would make overpowered!

"Young Master! Sebastian! Lady Elizabeth is here!"

Well speak of the devil...I saw Sakura's face turn into a smile into her oddly scary resting face. Me and Ciel went down to the sparring field, and I stood next to Sakura.

"Sakura, Y/N if you please pack up the weapons then go inside the dining area." We both nodded.

Once the coast was clear, Sakura shot the gun to the target and hit a headshot.

"Bro...How did you do that?! Hitting a headshot without looking! They might have heard that!"

"I'm annoyed, I don't want to meet her so soon."

"Elizabeth?" I asked "Yeah..."

I'm still confused on why she despises her so much but I didn't mind until right now.

Both of our jaws dropped on the amount of weapons that this manor, all for just 3 people now 5.

Once we laid them all to the right place, we went to the dining room to see Ciel and Elizabeth sitting on the table, all of the servants at the side. We both started walking beside Mey-rin.

"Ciel...Who are they?"

"New servants, Sakura and Y/N" We bowed to her.

"Their so cuteee!" She stood up "Both of you come! I'll give you guys a makeover!!"

Ciel nodded at both of us "Escort Lady Elizabeth to the guest room, Mey-rin please come with them."

"Ciel...! How many times do I have to tell you to call me Lizzy! Same goes for you two!" She exclaimed before skipping to the guest room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sakura's POV

I didn't like the idea of playing dress up at first but I might say these dresses are comfortable and cute! Though, I still have to wear this abomination called a corset, other than that I liked it!

"You look gorgeous on those dresses! We should go shopping, I'll pay for all of them!"

The door opened, showing Tanaka in original form. "Lady Elizabeth, your carriage has arrived."

"May I stay a little more...?" Tanako shook his head then Lizzy frowned.

"Well...You guys could keep the dresses!"

"But Lady..." She interrupted me

"I insist! I'll tell Ciel you will be wearing them everyday!" She walked between us and whispered "I'll even steal you from him to go shopping..."

She backed up and smiled as she left the room.

"You guys can change to your uniforms now. I'll be downstairs, Sebastian said you will be helping me with the cleaning!"

After Mey-rin left, I let out a deep breath.

"Come on, let's change..." Y/N held my hand and dragged me to the bathroom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I DEEPLY apologizee- I thought I posted chapter 13 long ago! I've been on Webtoon a lot recently and got into k-pop, etc...So I basically have almost no knowledge on how Black Butler goes anymore and how this book goes- Netflix removed the first season of it so now I'm just stuck. And no, I do not own Crunchyroll so yeah, I'll try to remember and refresh as best as I can! I'm leaving the country soon on January 28th meaning I will have VERY horrible internet meaning I won't be able to update even more so for those who are still reading...Thank you for being patient with me! Well author sakura~ signing off <3

- author -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ♡