- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 -

୨⎯ " i'm so sorry

୨⎯ " i'm so sorry..." ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

(TW : Cussing/Vulgar Language)

Y/N POV

Finny left to get water so I was left alone, I can feel a presence whenever I feel a stare towards me. I looked up to see Ciel holding Sakura's jaw...Was he about to kiss her? I continued watching to see that he was talking to her...I could understand a tad bit of what he was saying, something about a secret. I knew it wasn't romantic when Sakura looked bothered and worried rather than being all flustered. He finally let go of her and excused her, something was off. He continued looking down at the window but I quickly looked away.

A few minutes later, Sakura went back to the garden smiling as she walked to me. I grinned at her and waved, she sat next to me and took one of the seeds.

"Are you ok? I saw what happened, you know"

She put down the packet and smiled

"Smile...He's know something is up, I'm not supposed to tell you this so act like nothing is wrong" She smiled then laughed

I faked smiling at her back "Is he on to us? Can he hear us right now?"

"He is on to us...He knows we're hiding something and gave me 5 months to tell him, I don't know what will happen to us but I know it will be bad!" She continued smiling, it felt weird to talk to her like this.

"Hey! I got the water! I got an extra for you, Sakura!"

She turned around to look at Finny "Thanks!"

He handed us our water. I took a sip but she didn't. She simply dropped back at the table. "So...what are we planting next?"

"Ah right! Your service is not needed anymore..." We both giggled at him "But simply, Mey-Rin needs Sakura's help while Y/N helps Sebastian!"

I gulped a little...Sebastian needs my help? I tried not to panic and nodded. We both left the garden, waving at Finny.

"Hello, Y/N" I flinched at the voice behind us, it was Sebastian.

"Hello..." I tried to cover my worry in my voice and it did not help.

"You may leave us now Sakura...Mey-rin is waiting for your presence inside the library." Sakura nodded and looked at me, then smiled as she left.

"Follow me" Sebastian was already walking, ahead of me by a few feet. I slightly sprinted behind him

"So...What are we doing?" I said as we headed upstairs.

"I want you to clean these 3 rooms on the left while I clean the right. I need you to be as swift as possible as we have to clean 3 more rooms and the ballroom."

3 rooms?! I entered the first one and it was a mess! It took me 1 hour to clean the first room, 30 minutes for the second and 40 for the third. Once I finished, Sebastian was outside waiting for me.

"2 hours and 20 minutes, 32 seconds and 41 milliseconds. You need to be faster when cleaning the 3 rooms."

*Small timeskip*

I was done cleaning the last room

"1 hour and 10 minutes, 34 seconds and 12 milliseconds. Not bad..." He said calmly, "Follow me, we have one more room to clean."

At this point, I felt like fainting as the ballroom was huge! It looked like it combined all 5 rooms together. I was breathless but I can't faint in front of Sebastian...Was this a plan to make us say the secret? We're they that anguished to know about our secret?

*After cleaning this ballroom*

I felt dizzy and fell down on the floor. This demon is crazy! My entire body just wanted sleep and rest...

"You are excused...You did a quite good job on cleaning..." He tightened his gloves and left the room. I saw that Sakura was waiting on the door, and as soon as she came in, she rushed to me.

"Are you ok? What happened? Did he do anything?" She sounded worried

"Saku...He made me clean 6 rooms and a ballroom!...I want to sleep...I can't stand up anymore.."

"That bitch I swear! His demon ass and bitchy master!...I'll help you get up, come on" She carried me, bridal style. It surprised me how strong she actually was but I felt too tired to think about it. I fell asleep in her arms but I heard her say

"Sorry that you have deal of all of this...Sleep well, Y/N"

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10 ♡