MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 7

LETS START THE STORY...

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: A kiss? Well this kiss is kinda regretting, can you please move your face in my face?
Creep: Sure baby!
Tzuyu: (I punch the creep and he knocked out, he doesn't know I was strong. Such a loser)

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When I fight the creep I immediately go to taehyung and I find him sleeping with a bunche girls flirting with him, and I heard what are they talking about to taehyung.

CONVERSATION
Girl 1: Girls! Look at him handsome huh?
Girl 2: He drink the strongest beer here at the bar.
Girl 3: Let kiss him!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When I heard they said that "Let's kiss him" I immediately go to tae.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Yah Taehyung-ah wake up!
Girl 1: Who are even you? Get away from my man?
Tzuyu: What the, your man?
Girl 2: Yeah he is our boyfriend
Tzuyu: What are you even saying? He's never gonna date a many girl, he's not like that!
Girl 3: How do you know about him? What he is to you?
Girl 1: You are not his girlfriend aren't you?
Girl 2: He's gonna date us not a girl like you.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Should I lie? I don't want this girls flirting with him! I gotta do something!

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: I-im he's girlfriend,he's official girlfriend! If you would not mind get out of him!
Girl 2: Your lying didn't you?
Tzuyu: What the heck? No I'm not!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
This girl 1 started hugging and kissing him so immediately fight to the girl.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: I said get out of him (I slap the girl and they started helping each other when I beat them they started crying and the one girl is staryed run away)
Girl 2: It's our chance to meet a handsome boy again and you ruin it!
Tzuyu: I told you to stay away from him but you didn't listen!
TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
While the girla running I look at to taehyung.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Yah Taehyung-ah wake up.
Taehyung: tz-tzuyu-ah *hic* he-help me *hic* so-sorry
Tzuyu: Shhsh I'm here no need to worry, your new useless friends are jerk.
Taehyung: I-*hic* lo--

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When I'm waiting to continue what he is saying. When someone shouting at me.

CONVERSATION
Man:Yah why did you hurt my girlfriend?
Tzuyu: Bruh, your girlfriend? Let me excuse sir that your girlf is flittering with my boy.
Girl 1: do-dont listen to her, listen to me my baby.
Tzuyu: What the-

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When I'm about to say anything this man slapped me!

CONVERSATION
Man: That what you deserve for blaming my girl.
Tzuyu: Secure your dumb girlfriend sometimes! What kind of boyfriend are you!?
Man: Don't say that to me I'm the best!
Tzuyu: *slapped the boy* that's also what you deserve for being a worse boyfriend!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
He slap me again 2x and before he can hit me with 3× someone took the man and it was taehyung.

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Do-dont hurt *hic* her!
Man: A Kid? Hey you this girl is blaming my girlfriend that my girlfriend is flittering with you.
Tzuyu: I'm telling the truth!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When this dumb man want to slap me again taehyung just punch him at his face

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: You-you are the dumb *hic*
Girl 1:Just let's go babe
Man: Fine, YOU! stop hiccing! It's been so annoying!
Tzuyu: Yah! YOU stop being a dumb watch your girlfriend sometimes!

LATER

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I took taehyung at the taxi with me, gosh he is so drank! But I don't know he's address so I immediately text that MINGYU!
THE CHAT

Tzuyu
Yah Mingyu! Where did taehyung leave!?

Mingyu
Leave? He doesn't have any house *laugh*

Tzuyu
What is funny? This is not time to joke you jerk! If you not tell me I'm gonna send the video to the principal!

Mingyu
Fine! FGJ Subdivision street 3

Tzuyu
Thanks?

END OF CHAT

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When I was done talking to this Mingyu, taehyung slept on my shoulder. "OMG why I been acting he's girlfriend? We are enemies right? Why I'm helping him?

LATER

When we got their I took taehyung to this mansion house "woww so he's rich" and I saw Mingyu was there smirking at me