MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

Chapter 47

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I open my eyes and I feel weak suddenly I realized that this Is isn't my room.

Tzuyu: Where am I?

I saw this is was a boy room, maybe it could be on Eunwoo but this is blue Eunwoo's room is green. Suddenly someone open the door and Jungkook showed up.

Jungkook: Oh your awake.

Awake? What happen to me?

Jungkook: Here take this medicine and drink some water.

Tzuyu: What happen to me and how I ended up here?

Jungkook: You fainted on the road and Glady no one kidnapped you because theres to many people looking at you.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Flashback~

I was walking leaving in the school when I saw some people whispering and looking at the girl who is laying on the floor and I sneak when I saw Tzuyu.

Jungkook: Why is she laying on the floor?

I carry her.

Man: Do you know her?

Jungkook: Yeah she's my friend let me take care of her.

I go to her house but I can't open it it's lock so I decided to drag her to my home so that she can rest. I saw her face looking pale, I'm so lucky that I'm the one who saw you I like you Chou Tzuyu.

End of flashback~

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW

Tzuyu: Thank you Jungkook for taking care of me.

Jungkook: Your welcome as long as its you.

I'm about to stand up when I felt a little bit dizzy.

Jungkook: Don't stand up your not still ok.

Tzuyu: Can I contact Dahyun?

Jungkook: Wait let me see if Dahyun's number is on my contact.

I nodded my head with a smile on my face and suddenly I remember something about me and taehyung we are arguing, he's words made me realize that I am worse.

Jungkook: Why are you crying Tzuyu?

I felt his hand one mine and I touch my face I didn't realize that I am crying.

Jungkook: You can tell me the reason so I can help you.

Tzuyu: I'm broken hearted Jungkook.

I saw him with a shock on his face.

Jungkook: S-so do you l-like someone?

I slowly nodded my head and still crying.

Tzuyu: But he don't like me.

Jungkook: It's ok tzuyu there is someone who can love and take care of you and I know you know this person.

I look down and wipe my tears and I can feel myself looking pale and dizzy.

Tzuyu: Can we go out?

Jungkook: Your still weak tzuyu.

Tzuyu: I know but I want to go to the Han River so my stress could fly away.

Jungkook nodded his head and smile. I grab his hand.

Tzuyu: Thank you....

Jungkook: You're welcome!