MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 34

LETS START THE STORY
TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
I wake up and Where am I? WAIT WHAT!? am I in my home? While in in questioning face the door suddenly open and mom appeared.

CONVERSATION.
Mrs. Kim: Finally your awake, here eat this soup.
Taehyung: Thanks mom, but can you tell me how did I get home?
Mrs. Kim: Maybe you didn't remember son that tzuyu and her friends drag you home.

Geez I forgot that, am I that really sick?

Taehyung: Sorry Mom I forgot, where are they now?
Mrs. Kim: They go home now.
Taehyung: Oh
Mrs. Kim: Eat this soup now son and please rest and feel better faster son.
Taehyung: Sure Mom thank you.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Why we are heading home I spotted Dahyun's waist.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Wow Dahyun , you've got so many bracelet!
Dahyun: Uh-

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
Oh gosh. I look at Eunwoo and he just looking at me also looking dumb.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Hello? Are your guys soul is still here?
Dahyun: Uh yess.
Eunwoo: what kind of question is that of course our soul is still here.
Tzuyu: I see ok just joking, where did you get that shell?
Dahyun: Uh-
Tzuyu: You know we are in the forest earlier and not in the beach. WAIT don't tell me your secret boyfriend give that!

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
Oh my goodness, this silly girl tzu is over question and now Eunwoo is looking at me.

Dahyun: Uh what do you mean boyfriend?
Tzuyu: Duh, don't tell me you didn't know? I saw you before that you've got a bracelet and your name on it! And now a shell bracelet?
Eunwoo: uh tzuyu-ah the three of us are complete why do we need go for shopping?
Tzuyu: Are you gay?
Eunwoo: WHAT!? no! I have a crush on someone and I can't be gay!
Tzuyu: Geez I'm joking! So let's go SHOPPING! 

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We are here at the mall and we eat at the restaurant. We take some pictures and I look at it how sweet we are.

3O MINUTES LATER

I am here at my home and I post the picture of the three of us on Instagram and the Caption is "so much fun! sadly my one friend isn't here but don't worry get well! " Man I wish Taehyung is here with us but he's sick! What a weak man is.

TOMORROW

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
I am feeling a lot better now because my mom took care of me, I open my Instagram like what I always do and I saw tzuyu posted on Instagram and I saw her post with her friends I wish I was here then I saw the caption "so much fun! sadly my one friend isn't here but don't worry get well!" Ohhh how sweet she said that to me I commented "yeah", while I'm smiling in Sweetness my door bang and geez Mingyu is here.

CONVERSATION
Mingyu: what is all of these?

He showed me that tzuyu posted and he saw the caption and my comment, how strict he was.

Mingyu: Don't tell me you guys are friends again behind my back?
Taehyung: No I didn't mean to.
Mingyu: Then what's these!? Don't tell me I am fool! Remember taehyung your mom's job is on my hand! If you don't want your mom to be punished well listen to me!
Taehyung: Fine, I'm sorry.
Mingyu: Great thats my mom, tomorrow we will have a meeting since today and Tomorrow is weekend.

TOMORROW

Mingyu: So Soyeon here is our plan with tzuyu.
Soyeon: What is it baby?
Mingyu: Listen everyone especially you taehyung, we have our revenge in tzuyu and her friends but make sure that the three of them are separated so we can take tzuyu so easily and I think she can't fight with us because we are so many now I add some our backup gang.
Yuqi: what we are gonna do to tzuyu and her friends?
Jackson: Yes I'm excited.
Mingyu: Well we only can get here if taehyung is the one who convince her.
Taehyung: What me?
Mingyu: Yes and make sure she is following you since she thought you guys are friends again and drag her at the janitors room and we gonna beat her up and you taehyung just take her a video and for her friends Dahyun and Eunwoo just beat them also.
Jackson: Nice plan I like it.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
What!? There plan is not good! I cant let them to do it to Tzuyu and her friends but how about my mom? She will be mistreated if I didn't help Mingyu to his plan.

Mingyu: so taehyung are you ok with this plan?
Taehyung: Uh......yeah.
Mingyu: Great, such a good boy indeed.