MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 30

LETS START THE STORY

TOMORROW OF THE NIGHT
AUTHOR POINT OF VIEW
Finally today is their party day of  the night. They get ready and excited, they put some make ups and their outfits
THIS IS THEIR OUTFIT

 They get ready and excited, they put some make ups and their outfitsTHIS IS THEIR OUTFIT

TZUYU POINT OF VIEWDahyun is Waiting for me to finish, well my make up is ruined because while Yuna holding some water and I'm already done doing my make up she tripped and pour the water on my face! So now I'm in hurry

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Dahyun is Waiting for me to finish, well my make up is ruined because while Yuna holding some water and I'm already done doing my make up she tripped and pour the water on my face! So now I'm in hurry.

CONVERSATION
Dahyun: Tzuyu-ahh could you do it faster? Everyone's is there and we are late!
Tzuyu: I know I know, just give me a moment. You can leave me if you want.
Dahyun: No way I'm leaving you, I'm gonna wait for you my bestie.
Tzuyu: Ohh sweet of yours.
Dahyun: Just hurry ok?
Tzuyu: Geez fine...

EUNWOO POINT OF VIEW
Where's Dahyun and tzuyu? Are they coming or late? I wanna see Dahyun pretty face geez I think she is more beautiful than I expected, I also wanna give her this necklace written her name on it.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
Im at the party and I'm staring at the other men who is wearing some expensive outfits while me just an hoodie, my mom can't brought me some outfit because we are just working on Mingyu, Im kinda embarrassed because some of the others are looking at me with a confusing and shock face like what the-
Where's tzuyu even tho? Is she not ok? Does her ankle is still not ok? I'm gonna go to her tent now.
Minutes later when I'm in their tent I saw Dahyun and tzuyu they are in hurry and I heard they're conversation.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Geez Dahyun-ah do you think Eunwoo would be inlove with my outfit and my face?
Dahyun: Uh- yeah
Tzuyu: I just wanna give him this.
Dahyun: What is this?
Tzuyu: A meaningful bracelet...
Dahyun: Oh I think he's gonna love it, come on we are on hurry.
Tzuyu: Geez I forgot I'm late I wanna see Eunwoo handsome face now!

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
When they left my heart broke into the pieces AGAIN! Why did she love this Playboy? Eunwoo trying to Ruined their friendship! Why she always thinking about that man!? Why she couldn't think about me?

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We are here and I could see that everyone's eyes is on us. I heard they are saying that "omg, they are so pretty!" "Tzuyu looking like an sexy angel!" "That's why they are late because omg they are really pretty!"

We saw Eunwoo dancing and I ran to him and I grab Dahyun hands as a sign of following me.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Eunwoo, wow your looking handsome man!
Eunwoo: Thanks you both looking great especially you Dahyun.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Why did he put some 'especially' in Dahyun but mine is just great!?

Dahyun: Uh thank you!
Tzuyu: Hmm Eunwoo-ah would you not mind can you be my-
(He cut me off)
Eunwoo: Dahyun-ah can you be my dance partner?

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
What did just I heard!? She is asking Dahyun And not me!? I thought he like me! Dahyun look into me something just like a permission if I let her and I just nodded with a upset face and I saw them leaving.

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
Geez why did this Eunwoo being a jerk? I could see tzuyu's jealousy face Geez I should tell to this Eunwoo the truth! While we are dancing he spoke.

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: Dahyun-ah I want to confess to you something.
Dahyun: What is it jerk.
Eunwoo: That I...I like... You.
Dahyun: WHAT!? is this for REAL!?
Eunwoo: I'm telling the truth! I know you like me too please give me a chance to be your boyfriend!
Dahyun: YES! YES I LIKE YOU.... But..... I can't have you.
Eunwoo: What do you mean?
Dahyun: Tzuyu.. like you very much!
Eunwoo: Since when?
Dahyun: Since the first they you guys met, I like you Eunwoo but I don't want to destroy Tzuyu precious heart, just give me a time or a day or think about our confession.
Eunwoo: Fine, but you didn't avoid me after that right?
Dahyun: I-i don't know, but please remember that I like you too but my best friend is more important to me.
Eunwoo: Don't worry I get it.

(THEN WE HUGGED)

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I seat in the corner of the floor while the others are enjoying the party. Is this for real? Is this is just a nightmare!? I didn't realize I sleep.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
I saw Eunwoo ask Dahyun for being her partner and I could see Tzuyu jealous face, she seat in the corner looking alone and minutes later she fall asleep uncomfortable. YES I jealous also earlier but seeing her alone makes my heart even more hurt. I go to her spot and move her head into my shoulder because she is uncomfortable sleeping in the floor and her head looking down. Minutes later she woke up and gasp.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: YAH! You scare me!
Taehyung: I'm not like a creepy man just because I'm not wearing a nice outfit?
Tzuyu: Yoh bro, you look great even if you are wearing hoodie anything you wear always great on you.
Taehyung: Thanks

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
She just showed me a fake smile and I could still see that her feelings wasn't heal yet so I'm gonna help her.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
When we are just looking at each other weirdly the principal came to us.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Hey ma'am happy birthday!
Taehyung: Happy birthday ma'am!
Principal: Thanks but taehyung why are you only wearing a hoodie?
Taehyung: Oh I don't have a nice outfit that everyone's wearing.
Principal: You look weird.
Tzuyu: What!? Ma'am I'm sorry for my disrespectfulness but he's outfit is good!
Principal: Tzuyu-ah it's my birthday I don't want to ruined our dance video and picture photo because of taehyung's wearing!
Taehyung: I'm sorry ma'am.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I could see Taehyung's face are hurt just what the teacher said. He just look down and try not to cry.

CONVERSATION
Principal: I'm sorry taehyung but please change or leave.
Tzuyu: WHAT!? LEAVE!?
Principal: Do you hear me clearly tzuyu-ah.
Taehyung: I....I should leave ma'am I'm sorry.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I look to the principal looking mad at him like a devil, geez does this principal forgotten that he compete the contest and Win!? When the principal leave I could find taehyung already gone I try to look at him but he is on his tent looking alone so go to him.

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: What are you doing here?
Tzuyu: Don't listen to that devil, you look great!
Taehyung: Just leave me alone and enjoy the party your dress looking good but you are just here talking to a loser like me.
Tzuyu: Your not a loser and I don't want to comeback to that place anymore! Come on follow me.