MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 25

Let's start the story

AUTHOR POINT OF VIEW
They go the stage and feeling nervously, tzuyu keep touching her heart because of her nervous but taehyung grabbed her hand and said "it's okay no need to worry im here" tzuyu just nodded and took a deep breath. Minutes later only two of the partners are left it is Jennie&Kai and Tzuyu&Taehyung.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
This is one on one game boys vs boys and girls vs girl. Taehyung win against Kai and the girls turn I nervously go weirdly Because of my nervouness and I could taehyung smiling at me with a sign of  "FIGHTING".

LATER

The host tell who is the winner and it is Taehyung and me! He look so happy but that's not much I am. I jump with excitement and happy tears feel on my eyes, we bowed with Jennie and Kai for telling congratulations.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
We won and I'm not that kind of happy because Im always compete with this contest, while I could see tzuyu jumping like a kangaroo because of happiness well I'm proud of her, the host give us the trophy and our medal they took as some photos as a remembrance. Dahyun and Eunwoo come to us.

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: Wow! I'm so proud to both of you!
Tzuyu: Yah I can't believe we won!
Dahyun: You guys are nerd so obviously we know you guys are already won.
Eunwoo: Taehyung-ah why are you not even speaking?
Taehyung: Huh?
Tzuyu: Yeah, you are just smiling.
Taehyung: Nothing I'm always like this because I know the feel of winning.
Eunwoo: Don't tell me you compete last year?
Dahyun: Yes he is.
Taehyung; Yes my teachers always begging me to join.
Tzuyu; Exactly like a nerd.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We go back to the classroom and our classmates and teachers congratulate us they just give us some flowers and took us some photo and the other is saying that "Nerd couple" well I just smile and I see taehyung is smirking. I look at taehyung and said "I can't believe we won!" And he said "That's because we are hardworking". I hugged him in accident and I see Eunwoo going out is he jealous? Oh no my baby, I broke the hugged and taehyung looking confuse and I ran to Eunwoo.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Sorry Eunwoo!
Eunwoo: Huh?
Tzuyu: If I made you jealous.
Eunwoo: Jealous for what?
Tzuyu: Yah don't act like innocent!
Eunwoo: I'm telling you the truth I didn't know what are you saying

(I playfully tease him)

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
When she broke the hug because she saw her boy make my heart turn into a glass of pieces. They teased each other and make me invisible I just to the classroom and headed to the rooftop when someone grab my hand and punch me-

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I turn around and I couldn't see Taehyung where did he go? Eunwoo talk to me and said "I'm leaving for a while Dahyun calling me" and I nodded and made me something suspicious. I just go to the rooftop and saw him laying and touching his stomach while I could see that there's a bunch of boys kicking he's stomach and I immediately kick the boys back and they fell before they could kick me I spoken "Gosh! He's not still recovery because someone punch him yesterday and now! You jerk who are even you?" I said and they just smirk and they said "were new here" and I kick them and said "I'm telling this to the principal!" And they run out. I could see taehyung still laying to the floor and I help him to seat, he is still holding his stomach and I'm worried about him.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Are you ok? Do you know them?
Taehyung: I didn't know them, just leave me here and go to Eunwoo.
Tzuyu: Your right.
Taehyung: What?
Tzuyu; I'm calling Eunwoo and asking to take us some aid.
Taehyung: you didn't get what am I saying.
Tzuyu: How could they hurt you!
Taehyung: I'm ok no need to worry.
Tzuyu; No your not ok!
Taehyung: Why are you caring to me?
Tzuyu: Huh?
Taehyung: We used to be enemies right?
Tzuyu: For me your not an Enemy, you have many enemies who tried to punch you, don't worry im here.
Taehyung: But me I'm not there for you, I can't even defend you.
Tzuyu: No need.
Taehyung: What should I do, for thankfulness to you?

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
before I could say anything Eunwoo go straight to us and holding some aid and he is with Dahyun.

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: Gosh dude, who did that to you?
Taehyung: I don't know them they are just new here.
Dahyun: A new? And becoming a bully to fast?
Tzuyu: I wonder if Mingyu involved in this.
Dahyun: Why?
Tzuyu: He is not even in here to revenge maybe those boys are his friends.
Taehyung: I'm just gonna investigate that later.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
we aid taehyung first and We go out to the school 4 of us together and I told to Eunwoo and Dahyun that me and taehyung had a talk so they can leave us.
MINUTES LATER
He ask for what are we gonna talk, and I said he are going to the cafeteria first. And we are here at the cafeteria I could see he is still holding he's stomach.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: It's still hurt?
Taehyung: Yes I wanna some other medicine that you used to me earlier.
Tzuyu: What kind of medicine?
Taehyung: No forget that, anyway what are we gonna talk about?
Tzuyu: About you and me
Taehyung: Huh?
Tzuyu: Do you forget what you said to me earlier about thankfulness?
Taehyung: I didn't forgot it.
Tzuyu: Well I just wanted to wish that we could be friends again? You know this week is Mingyu and his friends suspension and Mingyu might not know what are you doing, please I'm begging you juts 1 week being friends!
Taehyung: Just only 1 week?
Tzuyu: Yes.
Taehyung: Why are you not asking for everyday?
Tzuyu: Seriously? What if Mingyu find that out?
Taehyung: Then let's keep it a secret then, so friends?
Tzuyu: Friends!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We do the promise hand thing to he friends again, and I remember what he said that he need my medicine because I remember that I hug him. Minutes later I hug him and he said "what are you doing?" "Healing you, you aid you want this medicine right?" I said and he just nodded and smile.