MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 28

Let's start the story

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
The teachers stand in front of all of the students and they are talking while using mic so all of us can hear them.

CONVERSATION
Teachers: So students did you pack all of your things?
Students: Yes~
Teacher: Do you have a nice clothes to wear for the party and do you have some foods?
Students: Yes~
Teachers: So our principal is coming with us later she will be late hanging out with us, first thing will you do at her party is to surprise her ok?
Students: Yes~
Teacher: Go and build a tent and find who do you want to be your tent mate remember we will separate the boys and girls ok?
Students: Yes ma'am!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Me and Dahyun are partner but we need more tent mate so we ask Yuna, Nayeon and Miyeon.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: hey guys, do you want to be out tent mate?
Nayeon: Oh sure, pretty girls must be always together.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We start to build our tent and we built it so quickly. We sigh in tiredness gosh this tent is so big, I drink my water and eat some chips because I'm hungry. It's been 6:00 pm we need to start to cook Me, Dahyun, Yuna, Nayeon and Miyeon starting cooking because we are on the same team of the tent. We need more some sticks in the tree so we made a fire and I offer to find some sticks, while I'm finding I spotted Eunwoo waving at me and I go to there tent.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Hey why are you calling me?
Eunwoo: I just wanted to give you this.

(I saw and I it's a beautiful earrings)

Tzuyu: Wow, it's so pretty what's the matter why did you gave me this?
Eunwoo: It's just an apology gift.
Tzuyu: No need to buy me some gift.
Eunwoo: Nah it's ok, I need to go to my tent my team mates need me.
Tzuyu: Looks like you guys are not complete you guys only 4 but you need 1 member right?
Eunwoo: Yes, if you find some boy who don't have mates yet please drag him here.
Tzuyu: Sure sir!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
While I'm finding some sticks, I tripped and my ankle hurts geez why am I such a blind no one helping me here, I started to call Dahyun but there's no signal geez I forgot we are here in the forest. I took a deep breath and stay in the forest for a while to rest my ankle
MINUTES LATER.
I got up and WOW my ankle is now ok, I go to my tent and gave to my tent mates the stick.

CONVERSATION
Nayeon: Why did you take to long?
Tzuyu: I tripped and hurt my ankle.
Miyeon: Omg, are you now ok?
Tzuyu: Yes no need to worry.
Dahyun: You should let me to help you.
Tzuyu: Nah it's ok.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
we are done eating and I talk to my tent mates to take some permission to walk and they agreed. While I'm taking selfie I spotted taehyung looking alone and run over to him and waved.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Heyy dude!
Taehyung: What are you doing?
Tzuyu: I just spotted you, anyways why are you in the corner why you are not in your tent?
Taehyung: Tent? No one wants me to be they're tent mates.
Tzuyu: WHAT!? so you didn't eat?
Taehyung: Yes and I told you in the bus that I didn't bring some food right?
Tzuyu: Stay there, I'm coming back!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I ran immediately to my tent and took my bag and take some foods and snack I took some water also. I saw taehyung waiting for me and looking confused. I gave the food.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Here take this food and snacks and also some water.
Taehyung: Thanks.
Tzuyu: I told you that I will share to you my foods so Eat that faster and we will going.
Taehyung: Going for what?
Tzuyu: Stop asking just eat.

MINUTES LATER

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
He is done eating and I took his hand and smile, I bring him to Eunwoo's Tent because I remember that he said they need a one member and it could be taehyung!

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Why are you dragging me here?
Tzuyu: Shhsh, just shut up.
Eunwoo: Oh why Is taehyung is here?
Tzuyu: He don't have some tent mates would you mind if he'll join to your Group?
Eunwoo: Sure, come on bro
Taehyung: Thanks!

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
Tzuyu said goodbye and I took her hand and I said "thank you tzuyu-ah" she just smile and nodded. She now leave and I place my bag on Eunwoo's Tent and we hang out together, he is really nice that's why tzuyu like him and not me who betrayed her.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
It's been a night and everyone's said goodnight to each other. Miyeon, nayeon and Yuna are sleeping while me and Dahyun are still awake we are using our phone. I see Dahyun is smiling does she have a boyfriend?

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Why are you smiling so big? What's the matter Baby? Do you have a boyfriend?
Dahyun: Huh? No~ don't tease me like that.
Tzuyu: So what's the matter why are you smiling so sweet?
Dahyun: It's just my mom miss me a lot now.
Tzuyu: Ohh~ sorry for interrupting.
Dahyun: It's fine!

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
I'm glad tzuyu didn't snitch my phone, gosh this Eunwoo is always chatting to me like there's no tomorrow.

THE CHAT:

Eunwoo: Goodnight!❤️😅

Dahyun: Goodnight.

Eunwoo: Are you not sleeping yet?

Dahyun: No, I'm not sleepy why?

Eunwoo: Great! Well I wanted to see you tomorrow just the two of us ok? Don't bring tzuyu again.

Dahyun: Sure? And why?

Eunwoo: I have a surprise for you! Bestie!

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
I blushed and so happy but what if tzuyu see us? Maybe she will understand. I am just eunwoo's bestie. I saw tzuyu is already asleep so I did it too.

TOMORROW

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
It's now morning and I go to Eunwoo's Tent and he is already waiting for me.

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: Come one lets go to the quiet place.
Dahyun: Sure.

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
We arrived here at the forest with some trees. He took my hand and I totally shocked. He gave me some bracelet and it's written my name on it. He put it on my wrist gosh it's so pretty!

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: Do you like it?
Dahyun: Yeah of course! Why did you gave me this tho?
Eunwoo: Nothing I just wanted to.
Dahyun: Thank you, I need to hurry and go back to my tent maybe tzuyu finding me, bye~
Eunwoo: Bye, please promise to me that you will always wearing that!
Dahyun: Sure!

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
what is something between Dahyun and Eunwoo? Are they dating? How could they dating without tzuyu knowing this?

FLASHBACK

yesterday of night While I'm going to sleep I spotted Eunwoo holding some  bracelet with the name of 'dahyun' and I saw his face smiling and blushing. Does he like Dahyun? How about tzuyu? Is he is Playboy who ruined Dahyun and tzuyu Friendship?

END OF FLASHBACK

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I'm finding dahyun and geez where did she even go? I spotted her walking while jumping with her face look so happy and I got straight to her.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Why looking so happy my baby?
Dahyun: Nothing~
Tzuyu: Who gave you that bracelet? And geez it's so pretty!
Dahyun: Don't mind it.
Tzuyu: Is it your boyfriend? Did you wake up early so you could meet him? Is he's handsome?
Dahyun: He's not my boyfriend tzuyu-ah he is just my crush, and yes his handsome and smart.
Tzuyu: Geez, we have the same type of crush. You know Eunwoo is handsome and smart.
Dahyun: Oh~