MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 31

LETS START THE STORY

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I grab taehyung's hand and he is looking confuse. I drag him into this beautiful place here at forest and this is the place

I found this place when we are finding some cards when we are playing before

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Wow, how did you find this place?
Tzuyu: I found it when we are playing the treasure hunt, why is this isn't ok?
Taehyung: No, it's pretty.
Tzuyu: Look there's a bout! Can we ride on it? Please.....
Taehyung: Sure.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We ride to the bout and broke the silence. I'm taking some pictures of myself and he spoke.

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Thank you Tzuyu-ah for making me feel better.
Tzuyu: Don't thank me, because you are there when I'm alone just like what happen earlier I'm just sleeping in the corner.
Taehyung: D-do you want me to take a picture of you?
Tzuyu: Oh really? Thanks...

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
He started to take me a picture and geez he's good at photography.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: It would be better if this picture that I am with someone.
Taehyung: Can we picture together?
Tzuyu: I thought you didn't like taking pictures.
Taehyung: It's fine and it don't bother me because I am with you.
Tzuyu: Geez fine.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Geez he's really handsome. While I'm smiling looking at our pictures he tease me.

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Am I that handsome?
Tzuyu: Oh geez you didn't know? Look at the mirror your handsome dude!
Taehyung: But for you Eunwoo is handsome than me right?
Tzuyu: I can't answer that.
Taehyung: Why? It's obvious that you'll pick Eunwoo more than me.
Tzuyu: Your more handsome OK? your face is more attractive.
Taehyung: Then why you didn't attracted to me? And being blind that I l-
Tzuyu: What!?
Taehyung: Nothing I'm joking.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We are done hanging out each other and we just went to the tent and play some board games because I brought one and gosh he's good at chess! He always beat me up I'm ace at this game but for him I'm just loser.

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
The dance party is done and it's time to eat. I broke our dance between me and Eunwoo and I said that "I'm going to find Tzuyu" when I find her she's gone, geez where did she go? She must be in her tent. When I got there I saw her with Taehyung.

CONVERSATION
Dahyun: Oh tzuyu there you are.
Tzuyu: Oh hey, are you done having fun with Eunwoo?
Dahyun: Uh tzuyu-ah I'm sorry about that we just have a you know secret?
Tzuyu: But it's still hurt, but don't worry I understand.
Dahyun: Why are you with Taehyung then?
Tzuyu: He? We both alone that time OK? so we decided to hangout this time since we are friends now.
Dahyun: You look great at your suit taehyung even if it is not the prom outfit.
Taehyung: Thanks but I don't have any that outfit.
Tzuyu: Stop being mean Dahyun-ah he's looking great! So you better to shut up!
Dahyun: I'm sorry tzuyu-ah
Tzuyu: You better not to say sorry to me say sorry to taehyung!
Dahyun: I'm sorry taehyung....
Taehyung: It's fine....
Dahyun: Anyway, tzuyu-ah and taehyung-ah it's eating time should we go?
Tzuyu: No thanks, if I go taehyungie would be alone I don't want him to be alone.
Dahyun: Why? He can come with us.
Taehyung: I can't the principal didn't let me in because of what I am wearing.
Dahyun: But you guys aren't hungry?
Tzuyu: I'm very very hungry but I'm fine.
Taehyung: You can come with Dahyun I'm fine here.
Tzuyu: NO! I can't leave you.
Dahyun: But you said your hungry!?
Tzuyu: I have a better plan!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I told them the plan that me and Dahyun sneaking in the party and taking some food and when we are done we are going to taehyung and eat together. That evil principal won't let he in like just a freaking CRAZY! it's just an outfit like what the heck!
While we are taking some food Eunwoo caught us.

CONVERSATION
Eunwoo: What are you guys doing?
Dahyun: Nothing! Just you know stop asking us!
Eunwoo: Why you guys take three foods? Lets eat here then together like we always be.
Tzuyu: I don't want to argue with you Eunwoo but today you are not my priority.
Eunwoo: Lets eat together here guys!
Dahyun: Tzuyu-ah can we?
Tzuyu: But I can't leave taehyung alone! If you wanted to come with Eunwoo then go leave me alone and stop bothering me.
Eunwoo: Why are you acting so strange to me?
Tzuyu: Oh you wanted to know!? Because of you! *Leave*

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
Now tzuyu is mad again and again why did this Eunwoo sneaking with us? He's the one who's acting weirdly.

CONVERSATION
Dahyun: S-she's just jealous because you wanted me to be your dance partner and not her, you know I'm telling you that she like you.
Eunwoo: But I like you.
Dahyun: I know! Let's just eat jerk you ruined even MORE!

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
after that what jerk Eunwoo did to me and now he's begging me to eat with him ewww.... No way! I saw taehyung smiling to his phone OHHH DOES HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!?

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Smiling huh? Don't tell me you had a girlfriend.
Taehyung: why are you jealous?
Tzuyu: No I'm not, tell me who is her? Is she pretty? Prettier than me?
Taehyung: Yes prettier than you.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
Ouch.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Then who?
Taehyung: She's my girlfriend Anie.
Tzuyu: Ohh nice of you.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I was broken hearted to Eunwoo and now taehyung!? Why do I need to like two boys!? What the freaking happen to MEH!? so he had a girlfriend and that's hurt more than Eunwoo because he is just with Dahyun and nothings wrong about that geez.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
Well I don't have girlfriend and it's just my mom, yeah my mom is prettier because she is my mom. I wanna play with her for a sec.

CONVERSATION
Taehyung: Why are you being quiet?
Tzuyu: Huh? Nothing.
Taehyung: Where's Dahyun even tho?
Tzuyu: She's with Eunwoo, Eunwoo begging us to eat with him but Dahyun agreed with him and im not I can't leave you alone here without any food.
Taehyung: Why you shouldn't come then? I know you like Eunwoo right?
Tzuyu: Yeah, you got your food now and I'm gonna go with them and you can talk to your girlfriend again, bye!
Taehyung: Wait! Do you really leaving me here?
Tzuyu: Yes I guess you need personal space between you and your GIRLFRIEND.
Taehyung: You such a fool.
Tzuyu: WHAT!?
Taehyung: I didn't have any girlfriend, this is just mom.
Tzuyu: Oh now your calling your girlfriend your mom?
Taehyung: I thought your smart to get it geez, here take my phone she is just my mom 'mrs. Kim'
Tzuyu: Oh~ sorry but why did you lie then?
Taehyung: Why did it affect you?
Tzuyu: What!? Of course not.
Taehyung: So are you still going to Eunwoo?
Tzuyu: I change my mind I'm coming with you.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
why my heart coming from taehyung and not Eunwoo I feel like I'm just using Eunwoo go get taehyung Jealous. WHATS EVEN WRONG WITH ME????