MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 36

LET'S START THE STORY

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
What am I doing? Why I didn't help her? We are here to our classroom and Mingyu and his friends keep laughing except to me and yuqi. The class starting and I couldn't see Dahyun and Eunwoo geez I forgot they are also in danger, how's tzuyu now?

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
We woke up and we still in the rooftop we forgot that we fall asleep because of weakness I tried to contact tzuyu but my phone is dead and there's no any message from tzuyu either in Eunwoo's phone we got worried.

CONVERSATION
Dahyun: We must to find her Eunwoo.
Eunwoo: Just rest in here Dahyun I will find Tzuyu don't worry.
Dahyun: I want to come with you!
Eunwoo: look your not ok, your still weak!
Dahyun: same to you! You know what Let's just do it together!
Eunwoo: Are you sure?
Dahyun: I am sure.

We are still finding tzuyu and it's been 1 hour since we finding her we look all of the school! We rest in a bit because we are still weak.

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
I woke up and I'm waiting for Eunwoo reply but I forgot there is no signal here in the janitors room that's why my message didn't read. I'm still holding my stomach and thinking about taehyung "how could he" he said we are friends I help him Everytime when he is sick or get bullied but when I need him he's just don't care about me. I can't even move im handcuffed and my legs are tied up I'm just waiting for the janitor to come up.

EUNWOO POINT OF VIEW
I go to the canteen and buy some food, we didn't go to the school this day because we are finding tzuyu. When I'm in the line buying some foods someone texted me.

UNKNOWN
Hey Eunwoo I'm Taehyung, Tzuyu is on the janitors room she need your help go in there ASAP.

I gaps and go to Dahyun and I told her where is Tzuyu and she got up and run and I followed her.

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
While Mingyu and his friends are in the canteen I said to them that I will go to the restroom and they all agreed. When I'm in the restroom I texted Eunwoo and told about where tzuyu is so she can get out to that creepy place I'm worried about her.

DAHYUN POINT OF VIEW
When we got there and the door is lock we tried to open the door but it couldn't.

Dahyun: This is Mingyu's plan when you save me before I remember it now.
Eunwoo: Let's go and find the janitor and ask the key.
Dahyun: Come on.

We finding the janitor and we saw the janitor in the restroom cleaning.

Dahyun: Sir we need your help.
Janitor: What help?
Dahyun: We need your key to the janitors room someone in there and lock up.

The janitor took out the key and we go to the janitors room and we are with the janitor. The janitor unlocked the door and we could see Tzuyu's weak face IT CANT BE tzuyu just look at us and tried to stand up.

Dahyun: Shssh we are here now tzuyu.

We untied her and now she free the janitor offer to help to bring us to the hospital and we agreed. We are not here in the hospital and the nurse took care of us. We are now healed.

Tzuyu: Dahyun-ah I can't go home, my mom will scolded to me if she see my face like this.
Eunwoo: Don't worry both of you can go to my home I'm alone there.
Tzuyu: Really? Thank you!

Tzuyu hugged Eunwoo and it didn't bother me because tzuyu is now hurt and I don't have any jealous she's my friend. We are now here at Eunwoo's house and he had 2 rooms only and we just agreed and thank him.

Eunwoo: Sorry I only had two rooms but don't worry I will just sleep in the couch.
Tzuyu: No it's ok, me and Dahyun just share the room instead.
Eunwoo: Okayy thanks.
Tzuyu: Thank you also.

NIGHT

TZUYU POINT OF VIEW
We are done eating and me and Dahyun go to our room then she suddenly ask.

Dahyun: I hope your ok now, what's the real happen tho?
Tzuyu: I'm so sorry if you and Eunwoo involved in this, just taehyung trick me to be his friend again and he's the reason why I'm in the janitors room when he drag me there I saw Mingyu and he's friend and they start to beat me up I ask for help to taehyung but he just ignore me.
Dahyun: WHAT!? He's the reason why we find you tzuyu-ah he texted Eunwoo that you are in the janitors room.
Tzuyu: Don't being fool to him, see he knows where am I.
Dahyun: I'm so sorry tzuyu-ah, that taehyung is literally a jerk what Mingyu drink to him?
Tzuyu: I don't want to hear his name again even that Mingyu and his friends let's just avoid them, I don't want to go to the school tomorrow we are not still ok.
Dahyun: Sure we also.

When we are done talking we fall asleep.

TOMORROW

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW
I can't sleep yesterday because I feel guilty for what I did! I'm just gonna say sorry to her later in the school. I'm here at our classroom and it's been a recess time she didn't even showed up. Mingyu and his friends go to the restroom and I escaped to them and go to the janitors room and I didn't see her. Maybe she's need a rest so that's why she is absent.

EUNWOO POINT OF VIEW
Dahyun told me everything about what happened to us and tzuyu, WHAT THE FREAKING MINGYU AND HIS FRIENDS especially that taehyung we trusted him to be our friend again and now he betrayed us! How could he I got message from him again.

TAEHYUNG
Is tzuyu ok?

EUNWOO
Stop acting like you care! Your the one who drag her to the janitors room, we feel betrayed taehyung! Especially tzuyu felt hurt for what you did!

TAEHYUNG
I'm sorry.

EUNWOO
Stop calling or chatting to me, we will avoid you tomorrow and your evil friends don't bother us anymore!

EUNWOO BLOCK TAEHYUNG ON THE MESSAGE