ten

____________________

The Vacation was very peaceful and entertaining for the Mikaelson Siblings seeing as they never got to experience what a vacation truly felt like. It allowed them to let loose, as some would say, and not have to look over their shoulder constantly.

But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

Delilah, Ethan, and Gia gloomily packed their suitcases. The Mikaelson siblings are the same, except with a little less gloom.

"I don't want to leave," Gia whined as she tossed her bag into the trunk of the rental vehicle. "There is always next year." Delilah smiled.

"I'm ready for school to start back." Ethan smiled. "Of course, you are, you nerd." Gia teased, "Well, we still have two weeks of summer left. Let's enjoy sleeping in, and late-night snack runs while we can." Delilah smiled.

"I miss Layla." Gia pouted. "Me too, but we will see her when we get home." Delilah got into the back of the Suv as Gia did the same.

"I can't wait to tell her we got to hold live monkeys!" Gia grinned.

The Adults trailed outside and loaded the vehicle with their luggage before getting in. Klaus is in the driver's seat, while Hayley is in the Passenger seat. Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya took the middle row of seats while Kol sat in the back with the children.

"Mystic Falls, here we come." Kol sighed as he buckled his seatbelt

____________________

The 30-minute drive to the airport was more than enough for Klaus and Hayley as they listened to Rebekah and Kol arguing over who should have the aux cord, Delilah and Gia giggling at their phones, and Ethan singing the words to "SuperBass" loudly.

Once everyone got out of the
SUV and grabbed their luggage; they went inside toward their gate and not before making an impromptu stop at Starbucks so The girls could get a drink.

"Why do they call it a pink drink?" Kol asked. "Because it's pink?" Ethan answered.

Delilah snorted at them before grabbing her drink from the barista.

"Now, are we ready?" Klaus asked in an annoyed tone.
"Yes, now we are." Rebekah shot him a mean look.

____________________

Despite having a whole weekend of sleep, Delilah still felt tired. Monday rolled around faster than expected, and while school wasn't back in session, she still had school tasks to complete, such as school supply shopping.