five

A tuesday update for all of my beautiful readers😚🥰🥳

____________________

One week had officially passed since The Mikaelson Family moved to town.

Klaus, along with his siblings, was desperate to get closer to Delilah. They could tell Delilah was very wary of trusting them.

Delilah still didn't know about Klaus being her dad, and he was dying to tell her, but Caroline insisted that this wasn't something that should just be dropped on her.

It was now Saturday which meant that It was the first official soccer game.

Mystic Falls High School versus The Salvatore Boarding School.

Delilah stood in front of her mirror, braiding her hair into two french braids while Lizzie Josie was getting ready in her room as well.

"We do not need magic to beat them." Josie insisted. "We have been practicing hard, and I think we will do just fine on our own." Lizzie scoffed. "Not if Mg is playing in this game."

"How about we go out there and kick their asses? Without magic and stick together as a team." Delilah suggested.

"Yes!" Josie grinned.

____________________

Delilah, Lizzie, Josie, and Layla walked toward the soccer field. Gia and Ethan were sitting on the bleachers, and behind them, on the very top row, were The Mikaelson siblings.

"Okay!" Alaric clapped his hands as he walked up to the group of girls save for Mg, who was the only guy on the soccer team. "I have decided to switch things up since it is the start of a new season. Layla, you will be the goalie. I feel very good about this decision, and If today goes well, then She might be our new goalie for the rest of the season."

The whistle sounded, indicating that the game was getting ready to start.

"And please..." Alaric stepped closer to them. "absolutely no  magic!" Lizzie groaned loudly before walking off toward the middle of the field.

Delilah smirked before following everyone else onto the field.

"I think it's hilarious how there is only one guy on their team." Kol chuckled.

Gia turned around as he said that. "I bet you 10 dollars that he will get an injury 5 minutes into the game," Kol smirked.

"He's a vampire," Ethan said in an evident tone. "He won't get hurt." Gia let out a loud laugh which the Mikaelson siblings found amusing.

"Mg is a big baby." Gia retorts.

"I will accept that bet," Kol smirked as he and Gia shook hands.

____________________