He's alive

Newt's pov:

Thomas, Minho, Aris, Brenda, Jorge and I walked through the crowd outside the last city. People wearing masks were all over the place and one of them looked at me funny. For some reason he looked really familiar.

Aris and I fell behind the group and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I looked behind me and saw the same guard following us. Aris grabbed my arm and pointed to another person wearing the same mask that was also following the group.

We sped up to our group who were discussing something about the door. "Hey we gotta go! Now!" I gestured your the guards that were following us and Minho gave me a fearful expression. A mechanical groan came from where the WICKED soldiers were situated.

The large guns were switched on and aimed straight at us. "RUN!" Minho yelled. We all sped down the streets, eager to not get shot. When we were in the clear I accidentally ran straight into the chest of the familiar guard. He looked into my eyes and threw me in the back of a van. Aris and Jorge were thrown in after me.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked. "What's going on? Who are you?" I was met with stone cold expressions and silence.

The van eventually pulled into a parking lot with the other vehicle that had Minho, Brenda and Thomas. Jorge immediately attacked one of the guys with a gun and proceeded to beat him up. "JORGE! Im okay, im fine. Look." Brenda calmed him.

"Just calm down, we're all on the same side here." The familiar guy said.

"Same side? Who are you?" Thomas asked.

The guard took off his mask and looked at us with his blue-grey eyes. Gally. "Hey greenie."

Thomas leapt on Gally and punched him in the face. I ran up to him and stopped Thomas from throwing another punch. "Calm down, Tommy."

"He killed Chuck." Thomas replied, glaring at Gally beneath him.

"I know. I was there, remember. I also remember that he was stung and half out of his mind." I helped Thomas off the ground while Gally moved his jaw around a bit.

"Kinda had that coming." He muttered. "Anyone else? Newt? Minho? Fry? New kid that won't stop staring at me?"

"I-I don't get it." Minho piped up from beside Aris. "I stabbed you and we watched you die. How are you here? Unless we died back there. Did we die?"

"No, you left me to die and I can assure you that you are all very much alive." Gally reassured. "What are you all doing here anyway? And where's my sister?"

"She's here. With WICKED." I muttered, looking shamefully at my feet.

"What? When did this happen?" Gally frantically asked.

"Six months ago. Her, Minho and Aris were taken. We rescued all of them except Y/n and a few others." Thomas answered.

"I might know a way into WICKED to get her out." Gally responded after a moment of thought. "Come on, I have to take you to someone first."