Wicked facility

Newt's pov:

The tunnel was dark when we jumped through the hatch, but somehow Gally knew exactly where he was going. Almost as if he's done this many times before. "It smells like shit in here." I could hear Minho complain.

My foot slid to the side and landed in a puddle of grey water. "This is gross."

The lights suddenly flicked on and Gally smirked beside a light switch. "Keep up, we've got a long ways to go."

Time skip

We walked out into the crowd of pedestrians and made our way to a closed train station. Before us stood large skyscrapers with bright lights and there were monorails with white carts taking people to different places in no time.

"I know it's hard," Gally commented. "But act like you've seen it before." The three of us nodded and we followed Gally into the emptying streets, nearing the wall.

We all climbed up the wall and made our way to a small balcony where a telescope was. Gally positioned it and looked through it.

He moved aside and Thomas took a look. "Woah woah woah." He shouted. "We are not using Teresa to get  Y/n."

"We have no other choice," Gally argued while Minho observed through the telescope.

I felt a tug at my jacket and saw Minho with a distraught expression. "You might want to take a look at this."

I looked through the telescope and moved it around the windows, but stopped at a particular one.

There y/n was, her hair disheveled and eyes dull. But what stopped my heart was jensen's figure, screaming and slapping my girlfriend. She spat blood at his feet and he threw her to the ground.

I couldn't bear to watch anymore. "Gally, I don't care what you need to do. We need to get y/n out of there as soon as possible."

And with that we headed back to base.