Dead

Your pov:

My thoughts circled through my head to fast for me to understand. Each time I've been put through that horrid machine has messed me up in one way or another. I currently lay on my bed in the cell I share with a boy named Robbie. He's a nice guy; brown hair, green eyes, always carries a smirk and can never stop raising his eyebrows.

The door to my cell opened and two guards picked me up by the arms, handcuffing me as we left. They walked me through a number of hallways until they sat me in a room with a table and chairs.

A few moments later Teresa walked in and sat in front of me. She looked so different with her hair brushed and in clean clothes. I couldn't help but glare at her through my eyelashes.

"Y/n, can you hear me?" She asked. Of course I could bloody hear her. "I know what we've done to you is a bit extreme but we need to find a cure."

"Believe me, I know you need to find your imaginary cure." I said, my voice croaking from lack of rest. "But torturing kids ain't the way to get it."

"There's a little girl here," the traitor began, ignoring my statement. "Her name's Shai. She's been infected for-"

"As if I give a flying fuck about some damn infected kid you've experimented on!" I screamed, standing up.

Teresa walked over to stand beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You're blood is saving her. You can save everyone."

That was the last straw. I grabbed her my the throat and strangled her, throwing her onto the table. Guards came in and tried to get me off of Teresa. Her hair had fallen out and I snatched her hair pin.

"When I escape I will kill you!" I threatened as WICKED guards held me back. "I promise that you will be dead at my hands!"

I felt an electric pain shoot up my body as I was tased. The last thing I saw before blacking out was Teresa running out the door.

Teresa's pov:

I leaned against the wall as Y/n was taken away. I must have hurt the girl I knew from the maze. The old Y/n is gone because of me.

I was broken from my thoughts as doctors and security were running to one of the labs. Out of curiosity I followed, almost tripping in my heels.

When I reached the lab I was shocked. Shai has cranked out and was being restrained. Ava was beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Teresa. We just need to keep trying."